Chapter 13 [Lamenting Mind]

As soon as The Midoriya's and Iida left The Todoroki household, the smile on Shouto's face fell.

He placed his hand to his head as a migraine hit him. "Are you okay?" Momo asked him, rubbing his shoulder. "I'm fine.. I'll lie down for a bit." He spoke shrugging Momo's hand off.

Momo sighed as she watched her husband rise above the stairs. She knew he felt the same. That the name struck something inside them.

Shouto sat in silence, the window seat he had installed in his study room had proved to be useful. The air was filled with melancholy as the skies above darkened and small pitter patters of rain fell.

The air was comforting yet it made him anxious at the same time. He felt nothing. Atleast he couldn't explain it.

As he shuffled around a book fell from the shelf beside him. The book was a small and rectangular in shape. He picked it up and placed it in his lap.
He couldn't open it, he could but.. Something inside him felt wrong.

In the end curiousity killed the cat. He opened the book to reveal photos. But..something wasn't right. From what he could recall the photos were of his wedding.. But the bride's face.. Didn't look like momo. The face was blurry but he could definitely tell that this.. This wasn't the face of his wife.

Shouto skimmed through the pages, looking at the blurry faces of the 'bride' it was the same location of their wedding and everything looked the same except his wife.

In the last page it said.
'Todoroki Shouto's and [F/-- [L/----] 's Wedding!
To Mr. And Mrs. Todoroki
I wis---'

Todoroki stopped to look at the name. It wasn't Momo's name but someone else's. He just knew. That the name written wasn't hers. He..he felt scared.

"Hey... Shouto are you okay?" Momo said. Todoroki closed the book, quickly placing it back before looking at his wife. She stood on the metal frame of the door before closing it.

Momo sighed before sitting next to her husband saying "Was the name familiar for you too?". He glanced at his wife and merely nodded. He couldn't tell her. He.. Shouldn't.

The two sat in mutual silence.  They both held hands, gripping it tightly, As unknown sense of sadness and regret washed over them.

Despite this, a similar thought only echoed in their minds 'Who is it?'

---
Intermission
I just graced you with a boring chapter.
For that im sorry.
School aka hell is coming up at the 10th of july but... I haven't bought the materials yet 😔.
Im sorry

-rAIne out!