Chapter 12 [Comfort from He]

".... I can't belive this!" Katsuki yelled with a sigh. You watched in silence. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT ASSHOLE LITERALLY DUMPED YOU FOR CREATI CHICK?" he continued. "AND THEY EVEN HAD KIDS? REALLY?! THAT LYING HALF HALF BASTARD." Katsuki said as he tried to calm down.

"Be happy your kid's not here. You might've destroyed their ear." You said, trying to make light of the situation, But you can't deny you felt the same. You watched as the man took long breathes to calm himself.

He sighed. He still couldn't believe that..That Man did that to you. From what he could see, your kind too kind for your own good at times but that's what made you interesting. It was obvious you weren't those super kind dense people. Your the type that Are kind but still had some thoughts that you would rather hide then show. Afterall it might've hurt if you did.

As thoughts swirled in his head he asked.
"Why didn't you leave the bastard for good? Why did you forgive them that easily? WHY DID YOU SAVE THEM?" He finished with a huff and stared in your eyes. Eyes filled with sadness but you still smiled solemnly as you said. "They..They have children katsuki. Children.. They don't deserve to live in a world knowing their parents weren't supposed to be together. That...that they were born out of wedlock." You said as Katsuki looked at you before asking.

" How do YOU know? TO WHAT DO YOU BASE THIS? THEY don't DESERVE your PITY."

His voice climbed higher and higher for each word. He still couldn't believe it HA he doesn't want to and never will.

He heard it all too clearly. You sat in silence as you pondered. Why? The answer is simple you thought. You looked up and said.

"I've met the children themselves. I'm not doing this for Yaoyorozu NOR Todoroki. I'm doing it for the kids. In these past months they've bought up a place in my heart. Just because I like..no Love the children DOES NOT mean i'm doing it for THEM." You argued as you emphasized the words. Carefully choosing them as to end this. It's true you knew you were too kind but it doesn't mean a kind person can or could forgive someone easily. You never really could fully forgive them after all.

Katsuki sat in silence. He knows that what your saying is true, but he still has doubts. That you would be able to keep your word. He acres for you even if he doesnt openly admit it. IT still pisses him off though.

He sighed in defeat as he said " fine.. I believe you.. The kids deserve it." You huffed out the breath you were unknowingly holding in. "BUT" he interrupted. " I CAN NEVER FORGIVE THAT BASTARD YOU HEAR ME." He scowled as you merely chuckled.

"I have to say, your different now. you've changed."

"Yeah.. You too."

---
Intermission
i did this is in the car so don't judge. I might've disappointed you with chapter. I'm SORRY FAM
Thank you for 9k views it's my favorite number.
•rAIne out!