Chapter 4 [Memories of no worth]

"I-i n-no we can explain" Momo stuttered as she gazed at Shouto trailing to her.

It's a scene you don't see everday. A woman in a hospital gown running out from the hospital ward.

Are they that desperate?

"I-Was I not Enough?" She screamed, cutting off Momo as she looked at them both.

" was it all a lie? The relationship? Our friendship?" She asked, tears pooling from the side and falling silently. She looked them both dead in the eye.

" After all these years I wasn't good enough... huh." She continued.

"You were enough." Shouto said.

"You were huh..."

You later faced Momo "After everything i've told you... You were the one lying to me huh?" Momo shifted in her position; guilt written across her face.

"You think I haven't noticed the fact that this could happen? I've noticed from our 4th anniversary you have been missing out on things like this... You even ignored my efforts to show you... Did I really become dull? Too plain?" You asked as you faced Shouto.

His face mixed with emotions of guilt, sadness, anger and shame. "What drove you both to lie to me? Either way.. It's too late.." You continued tears start to pool in your eyes.

"We can work this out!" Shouto exclaimed as Momo nodded in agreement.

Work it out huh.... That... Isn't possible anymore..

"no matter what you say.It can't work anymore.After all, have you thought of the consequences if the masses were to meet the children? Children born out of wedlock? That would raise controversy in the community.." She said as turned her body towards them.

"The twins...would live a life of dispute for just living." She continued.

"They don't need to know." Shouto said. "We'll just have to hide the them from the community. from everyone!." Momo exclaimed.

"... It's not that easy and you know that... Shouto is one of the top heroes, people would want to be updated on his wellbeing.." You said as you raised your arm and pointed at them.

"Besides.. are you both really that selfish to deprived your sons' childhood?" You said.

"I know a way this can be resolved... Even if you both lost my trust.. I'm doing this for the both of you.. No.. For your new family."

"N-no don't tell me your doing what I think you doing!" Momo shouted as Shouto finally realized your intentions.

You were going to change their memories with new ones but Here's the thing: you haven't used your quirk in years.

"It might take a toll on my body but it's fine.It's for the both of you. for your children. atleast. Well then.. I guess this is goodbye.." You looked at them with tears streaming down your face; your facade finally broke down in the last minute.

In the end you really weren't that of a strong person,mentally.

"I'm Sorry.." She muttered as she closed her eyes finally activating her quirk.

'Memories of None I make new ones of no worth'

'But these two

'But these two... Will definitely keep it stable for awhile...no doubt nothing lasts'