Todoroki Twins Chatter

【So... I stopped binge watching since the server couldn't connect, but it could in a few minutes so i decided to make a filler chapter(i'm sorry ;^;)】

Outside the Todoroki Household sat Two Boys. Akaro and Shiro Todoroki. They sat in silence untill-

"Akaro.. That's one ironic quote shirt." "!" Akaro was shocked at his brothers words as he said "whats wrong with 'don't Assume it makes an Ass out of U and Me'?" "Because you basically do that everyday like when you thought i was a weaboo."
"Ok fine." Akaro solemnly surrendered.

During his silence he heard a cluck. "Wait.. What's a chicken doing here?" Akaro pointed at the chicken in their lawn." "Manok." Shiro said. "Shiro that's a chicken what's a 'manok' in the first place?" Akaro questioned..his brother said in reply. "You wouldn't understand my deer brother" "i am not a deer."

As the silence once again continued a sudden chirp was heard a rather weird one at that. As the boys look to the sound they saw a baby bird with black feathers...with..an orange fluff on its head. "Strange" akaro said, shiro then took the bird in his hand, patting it's head as he said "hinata-crow, where is kageyama-crow?"

As he said this twins heard a series of strange noises

"Boke! Boke! Boke!"

"Tsukki! Tsukki! Tsukki!"

And the strangest one

"U-uwah uwah uwah"

Three other baby crows fell on top of Akaro's head one that resembles an angry blue berry in his shoulder, a strawberry looking one and a crow with oddly blonde puff with...glasses?

As Akaro's train of thought continued It was soon interrupt-

"Ahh there they are." Shiro said as he held the orange haired crow to the blueberry one.

They started to chirp in a..rather odd manner.

"Pii pii"
"boke! Boke"
"Pii"
"Bookeeee!"

The tobio-crow slammed it's head to the side of hinata-crow

As akaro watched the commotion he said "...why does it feel i'm watching a dry comedy show?" "Tsukki!" "Uwah"

Soon after another ridiculous looking crows flocked the area. The murder circled around the two as two crows came forward. On with unsually silver hair and one with a black fluff.

They both picked up the blonde, the strawberry, the blueberry and sunshine and fled the area.

With a deadpanned expression
Shiro said "it was fun while it lasted." "There's something wrong with you" "Nah, it's probably you, afterall who wears quote shirts to a formal event." Shiro retorted to his brother

Later that day specifically 3:35 PM the twins saw the same baby crow, sunshine crow although this time different animals flocked around it. A bear, two cats, An owl, A duck (or was it a rather ugly swan?), A...plant?

"There's definitely something wrong today

"There's definitely something wrong today." Akaro said.

'There's something wrong with these animals. That.. that swan has a weird haircut. Those cats too. And..there's a polar bear. There's even a plant.'

"Thank you dear Author, for writting this. Thank you dear readers for suffering with me." Shiro said, putting his hands in a praying posistion with a blank face.

Akaro looked at Shiro in disbelief, "nah, today's not the only weird thing in this life.. you too."

"Well pray, cuz' i'm gonna be with you for a long long time."

"I'm your brother...idiot" Akaro said smilling softly at his younger Twin. 'Ahh i wish it never ends. Always happy.'

Hey readers... never forget why this story happened in the first place.. if you did it's your fault not mine ☺.

-rAIne out!