Chapter 23 [lying you say?]

"You should really stop lying to us [n/n]"

The air had thickened. As if a thick fog came and flocked around them. She felt her vision darken.

"What are you saying Monoma? Do i really look like someone who would lie?"

With this, he heard her words clear as day. It's tone, her facial expression, her surroundings and her eye contact.

It put him on edge. She's taunting him. Taunting him to speak.

"Tsk tsk. You do realize you're making things worse right?"

Him saying this only made the woman flinch. She herself knew she was stepping on unwanted territory but her curiousity had cause this.

With a silent sigh she said. "What exactly makes you think i'm lying?"

Hearing this he lowered his head, their gaze aligned.

"Everything you do [f/n]. don't think I'll forget everything we did back then for nothing."

The woman went blank. Is it already broken? She thought.

He held her hands, gripping them firmly saying " you never knew your weakness did you? It was never sleep it was.."

With this he went up to her ear and whispered something.

The woman's eyes shot up. "No! It can't be that! It's not even a weakness!" She exclaimed.

The man softened a bit saying "overtime. Once this is all over you'll realize."

"It is the reason why He asked you to stop using your quirk back then."

---

The day passed with the Man spending his time with the woman. Steadily making her accept the fact some had probably broke off from her deception.

He made her accept the fact she should stop lying. Although she had her doubts. He still accepted the fact she isn't ready to reveal it to the two who would be affected the most.

While time passed he had called several of the woman's highschool friends who had already known.

Now in the park sat The woman. A man named Neito, another set of 'bros' Ejirou and Denki.

A woman named Ashido with her Jirou along with Tsuyu.

And the numbers increased.

Itsuka and Shinsou happened to passby them and later joined the small reunion. She explained to them what she had done.

They all understood. What would have they done in that situation.

And so the day was filled with Old friends, Laughter and new goals.

But during their unintentional reunion, the woman still felt conflicted. Perhaps Monoma was right. Right not about her and her lies. But..

Her weakness

And... I think.. She finally understands.. What she wants. What she feels.

I.. Just want to be loved

---
Intermission
Another shtty update that's fine though. I didn't give details on the 'reunion' but perhaps on the next chapter. It will be a filler though. I have way to many assignments and catechism on top of that. Yet i still make these chapters. So thank you for reading this chapter that my shtty imagination gave birth to. The previous chapters are under heavy editing or proof reading or was it copy reading? 1-10 i think. comment "banana" if you've read this. Thank you and i love you all. Salamat talaga at Mahal na mahal ko kayong LAHAT at yung kabayo syempre.

-rAIne out!