Loose page #???

it was late into the school year , you became a transfer student at class 1-B at yuuei academia. In your first day, you met your unexpected friend who is non other than Neito Monoma. Yes he has some loose screws here and there but he was fun to be with.

Long after the introduction, your home room teacher the blood king asked you to demonstrate your quirk.. Your quirk is quite a hard subject to tackle. Your quirk has something to do with brain manipulation or something like that. You can create false memoirs/memories and see others memories yet you can also use telekinesis. Others would see it as a powerful quirk but.. The thing is... The setback is sleeping for long periods of time.. It may not seem much but it's actually terrifying.. Think about... Sleeping for god knows how long missing out on a lot of things.. As a demonstration you levitated a simple pencil first then a chair than blood king himself... Before he got angry you erased him memories. The class understanding your quirk seemed excited? They kept mentioning about beating class 1-A. After school you walked around silently humming a tune from your childhood.. You stopped to see her is it a coincidence or fate? You saw you childhood friend Momo Yaoyorozu!

After spending time together she introduced you to her class, Class 1-A. That's where you met him... Shouto Todoroki. The person wh-

[page torn]