Chapter 5 [Rush]

You rushed into your old home after releasing your quirk.

They were in a trance as they received the fakes.

No doubt you had to erase your existance quickly. You could feeling your movements slow as you felt the air lulling you to sleep.

As you took your stuff out you saw an old photo album of your wedding day with Shouto. You paused as you levitate your hands above it's hard cover. Opening it softly

'i should change this too' you flicked your hands as the pictures distort into something else. It's for their future.

You left the house in a hurry forgetting one thing, something you will miss. You had to erase a lot of people's memories of you to make this work.

you only let Uraraka, Izuku, your parents (albeit changing their memories of Shouto)Katsuki and Tenya. You came to the person you knew would help you.

"Uraraka! Izu!" You exclaimed, knocking on the wood swiftly. "(N/n)-chan! What are you doing here? Why do you have your bags? Wh-" you lost your balance as Ochako caught you, lifting you quickly with Izuku bringing your stuff in the living room.

"What is the commoti-" someone said, later revealed to be non-other than Tenya lida. He quickly races over your side as you stared with half lidded eyes.

" what happened?" He asked softly as if you were a baby deer, vulnerable and weak. "I used my quirk." A simple yet dangerous answer for the trio. "Wah?! Why?" Uraraka exclaimed as both Tenya and Izuku thought of answers.

"i had to-" you said "do it for them." "Does it have something to do when you ran off from the hospital? Ura told me." asked Izuku. He received a silent reply from you as you covered your eyes with your hands, softly saying

"they lied."

A simple sentence that made them realize the situation. They pieced the facts together creating this scenario, Shouto cheated with Momo.

I mean it would make sense afterall she didn't reveal the 'lover'. The three lowered their heads, indicating they understood.

You weeped in silence as Izuku said "wait..wouldn't that mean you had to.." He was lost in words, fearing the outcome. You removed your hand, tears still streaming down as you said

" I erased my existence"

-----

The night had you explain the events prior to it. How you erased their memories of you and everyone to make them happy. To let the children grow in a happy environment, sometimes you are too kind for your own good. Tenya had volunteered on taking care of you on the time being.

You stare at them with a wistful gaze as you said "my quirk is already taking its toll on my body... I.. Don't know how long i'll begone but please... Protect the Children.."