Chapter 1 [Lying under harsh conditions]

The wife knew,

But at the same time
She knew nothing.

"It happened again..." The wife muttered. Her friends, Momo and Uraraka, patted her back. You see, the wife was grieving the fact her husband hasn't been coming home
as much killed her. She loved him yes although it was a lie to say she wasn't tired. She is tired.

She became distant after observing a few things. The relationship with her husband was straining. He left frequently. Always had excuses. And somethings went missing...

Uraraka frowned. She knew her friend was down but not this much. 'Is there more?' She thought. Was there more secrets that her friend hid? Even so she kept a smile on her face. Momo look at the [h/c] haired woman and sighed, her red stained lips pressed together. Momo... Thought about a lot of things.

[f/n] sighed. She had to think of positive. Atleast for her friends, as long as it can take. "hey Momo, are you and Tenya on good terms now?". Momo held a straimed smile and said "sort of.."

Momo and Tenya were in a relationship. Due to a fight they went their seperate ways.

The day went by quickly with Momo and Uraraka leaving earlier than expected. Leaving the wife, [f/n], to wait for her husband alone. She sat on the window seat and peered down. Her hand held her wedding book. The book that kept sure that her love was still there. She would do anything for him. But everything was just so busy especially with her work. She discarded her dream to have a child for her own. Knowing the child of the father wouldn't always be there.

The melancholic smile she sported was enough to say she wanted more. Out of the corner she saw her husband. Only his backside. Yet she could tell that whoever the person he was hugging was very important to him. After looking at the scene below her, she trailed after his body and watched his everymove up to the point he entered iniside the home.

A soft knock echoed at the door as it was openned. Shouto came inside and lied down his things. He sat next to his wife and hug her saying '"i'm back"

The wife nodded into the hug. she wasn't listening but she was staring at one thing above his neck

A Red lip stain

---
intermission
Also editted
-rAIne out!