Chapter 2 [Truth that hides behind you]

It's been 2 months since. Again Shouto hasn't been visiting. It's becoming a routine to wait for him. And Ochako with Momo would come pay a visit. Even so,

"Momo.. I've noticed.. Your stomach has..." The woman said; feigning her curiousity. The said-woman cupped her stomach. Ochako thought for a moment before saying.

"Don't tell me.. Your having a child?"Ochako exclaimed, leaning in on her. Her eyes wide in shock.

"And You didn't even say who the lucky guy is!! How mean!" Ochako pouted. Momo looked away from their gaze.

"Sorry.. I wanted to keep it a secret..." Momo said. The Woman can't help, but think it's directed to her.

After all, what they did

"Sorry, Momo wanted to see me." In the following week He's been going home now, but immediately leaves right after.

Always for Momo.

Ha.ha..haa- funny , funny how he has time for her yet none for the poor woman. His own wife, did they feel no remorse? Or shame? At all?

Weeks, no- months have passed, Momo is in her 7th month by now, and someone has been going home less and less again.

She knew the truth but how can she deny it anymore? The love was fading from his eyes. How long will she be able to keep this façade from him? And his from her? She loves him but it's not the same.

Her. Or rather, Your friendship with Momo is also at a harsh condition.It was no secret that She's been lying.

No secret that it was.
from You.

Is it selfish?

Selfish to hate them both?

Was it really useless?

To hate

The Two people she trusted most?

Or is she angry at the child.

We can't tell anymore.