Chapter 16 [Mistakes have been made]

When The Midoriya family and Tenya had finally arrived at the couple's household. It was an understatement  to say that The three weren't panicking.

They aren't panicking. They utterly are and emotionally panicking. In the couch sat Izuku mumbling about how his funeral will go with dead eyes. Ochako was floating covering her face, internally screamming in the process. While Tenya's jaw remained glued opened.

The [h/c] girl had been missing from the house whilst it started to rain. Yes they are aware that the said woman said she was going somewhere or atleast to someone.

Koku remained unaware of what antics the full grown adults were thinking.

After a long time,The rain had settled. And as it settled the [h/c] haired woman had finally came.

"I'm hom-" she was soon interrupted with a hug. "Where were you!!??" Tenya said in haste. "I visited the fire cracker why?" "K-Kacchan?!?" Izuku paled further. "Yeah and ughh why is ochako floating?" The woman asked as she pointed to the floating Ochako.

"N-Nothing!" Ochako said before she fell into the couch. "What did you do after?" Tenya asked. The two sat down along with Izuku and Ochako whilst Koku sat in between her parents.

"Well." The woman started."I spent the time with Katsuki for starters, left and waited out the rain." . The woman said, she had left the details with the gentleman *cough* monoma out. "Soo.. How about you four?" She asked.

"I hung out with Akaro and Shiro! They're cool!" Koku beamed up in joy,waving her hands around. "That's good! And... You three?" You asked, looking over at them.

The three paled. Izuku mumbled in his place trying to figure out the best way to tell you. Ochako acted like she fell asleep. while Tenya merely smiled making random hand motions.

The woman laughed at the antics of the three but was interrupted by Izuku's voice,"we enjoyed our stay there.. It went fine."

Even with that response you could tell. 'You're lying' your eyes clearly spoke as you peered to Izuku's eyes. You look the the other two as they nodded hesitantly. Mentally Sighing you left the matter alone.

The woman then chuckled removing the tense look in her eyes, izuku took out the breath he was keeping as she did. It was scary knowing that even if years had past she still had the ability to silence them with her gaze. Even when she had gotten soft too...

A thought then crossed his mind as he recalled the 'events' that she herself said.

"I spent the time with Katsuki for starters, left and waited out the rain"

At that momment the woman had looked again in his eyes, both gazes never faltering.

'We'll keep our secrets to ourselves then'

---
Intermission
Another one of those horrid chaps.
Pero mahal kita kasi malay ko.
I d k why i love you all. Maybe because ya'll are so fab. Im gonna give you all a code you have to solve.. If you can that is..

9-4-7-12-17-10

Sorta complicated but it's pretty easy to solve.
Love ya'll

-rAIne out!