The adventure of the Todoroki Twins ||two||

"Hey... Hey wake up!" "What.." Akaro murmured. It was 4:00 am in the morning when Shiro had woken Akaro from his slumber...for no reason.

"Why did you wake me up?" "Oh!.. No reason." Shiro said, smiling unaware of his brother's disbelief. 'This is just Great! Now i can't sleep' akaro thought dropping his face to a pillow. Shiro proceeded to open a nearby laptop. After a moment of silence akaro sat up and peered at his brother's shoulder.

"So... It was volleyball dudes and now Ice skating ones!?" "Shh.. It's Figure skating." "SAME THING" akaro exclaimed. Shiro was watching an anime about figure skating you see. According to the name it's called 'yuri on ice' . "Wow... Yuuri got fat real quick." Akaro commented as he watched the first episode. "Why is that guy naked??" Akaro questioned as he pointed accusingly at the screen. During the whole session all shiro was thinking 'My brother will finally become an otaku (^ω^) '

After a few episodes later, the clock ticked to 6:00 am with them finishing atleast 3-5 episodes. "Why is it in sport anime the guys have the tendency to be gay..." Akaro deadpanned, even so he actually enjoyed watching it.

"We'll take a break, i need to pee" shiro said, holding a peace sign as he retreated to the bathroom. During that time akaro graciously took the time to question his sanity. 'Am i funny or not? I think im a pretty cool dude... Nah it's shiro I'm or a hot type...but people usually prefer shiro more than me... Is t because i'm too serious? Maybe i should say some jokes or 'memes' i'll try it with shiro' akaro thought,

'Haaa... Im finally free! I didn't encounter Aces!!' Shiro thought as he escaped the bathroom. He walked in the room to see his brother sitting on the carpet, patiently waiting for him.

"Hey shiro! What's 9+10?"

"Kagehina"

"......"

And in that moment, akaro knew he fu//mute up. 'THAT'S NOT WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SAY!!' Akaro paled as he panicked.

Shiro just stood there as he watched his brother internally screaming. '...i prolly messed up... He must've tried that joke on me trying to be cool... My bad.'

Shiro sat down and patted his brother's back. "Sorry of i destroyed the joke you were trying to pull off.. Sorry." Akaro listened but still paled.

In the momment shiro said "sorry aka-chan--" "never call me that i can hear the word IWAAAA-CHANNN.??" Akaro asked as he looked at his brother. Shiro, with a blank look, looked at his brother's eyes saying "did you just pulled an anime reference on me? I SHIRO TODOROKI THE ANIME OTAKU??" "No i didn't even intend to." "DO YOU FINALLY ACCEPT THE WORLD OF ANIME?" Akaro looked at him and grinned as he said "No.. I accept the world of Annie-May."

After hearing this you can already guess someone has died from 'cringe'

It was 10:00 am in the Todoroki household as Momo knocked on her sons room she opened the room to see her second-born pale to the bone, laying down like snow white. With her first-born arranging mangas and anime figurines around him. "Akaro...what happened to shiro?" Momo asked.

Akaro steadily rotated his head towards his mother and said "i think i just killed him with cringe." Shiro on the otherhand raised his hand up saying "i can seeee the light Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ " Momo only sighed as she laughed at her sons antics.

Amd so the day continues.

---
Intermission
So i have prolly disappointed you with this.. You see i have school tomorrow. First day back. And well im not ready and i did this in jitters. I made this because the waifu wants a chap but i made a filler instead. VermiNel satisfied? I made it at night too.. I can say that i have disappointed myself and you all. Pray for free time for me to update. Remember i love you all! Mahal ko kayo lahat! Im sorry

-rAIne out!

P.s i'm changing the cover soon