Chapter 15 [Service for your laughter]

Shit. That was the first thing that came to mind. Before you is The Neito Monoma. The guy with clearly loose screws in the head, but never the less your Old friend.

"Hmm? Are you truly that Shocked to have met me Miss?" Monoma mused.

Well... Still an ass i guess you thought. "I'm [f/n] just.. Just [f/n]."

Monoma scrunched his face, "Miss [f/n] you say.. -Have we perhaps.. Met before?"

"N-no.. I don't think so." You said, a little bit hesitant.

He takes the vacant seat next to you despite the water that pooled in it's place.  His presence seemed to lightened the mood but even so it stayed the same. "Now if I may.. What is a lady such as you sitting in a bench in the pouring rain?" He asked. "Nothing." You reply quietly. "Oh of course it's completely normal for a woman to stay in the pouring rain!" Monoma jokingly sneered.

"..suprise to see you out instead of a mental ward." You returned, though quiet. A curious hum erupted from him at your mumblings. You shook your head.

So... Here you are... Not alone but.. The air is very awkward. Even so.. You noticed the changes from the years and what it did to your friend. Monoma. It was subtle but it was clear that he had grown.. From his old naive self.. To a (atleast) more mature man. You don't know what he's been threw yet you can still see that.

Monoma sighed to the air before saying "I know I sound weird but Do you remember any funny or happy moments in your life?"

"huh?" You deadpanned at him. What the hell is this man thinking?? "Well you looked sad maybe..it could help." Monoma faced you. 

You didn't reply. Monoma sighed "ok how about i go first? When i was in highschool i had this friend ,TetsuTetsu, who i dared to tell our President, itsuka, that he was pregnant with her baby! It was Priceless!"

You giggled a bit, 'it was true! Neito dared TetsuTestsu to tell itsuka that. What made it even better is that With Tetsutetsu's dignity a Man!! Itsuka's was was-'

Below the pouring rain was a woman and man bursting into laughter. The tension around them turned into glee, that of a child's dream. Innocent and pure.

The rain dispersed and so did their encounter.
"Are you sure i can't take you to your house miss?"
Neito asked. "No need my home is close by...bye Nei-Monoma" you waved, walking away as you do so.

The man watched as the woman disappeared into the distance. A smile graced his face before saying

"You gotta stop lying now [f/n]-chan, you're suffering because of this."

---
Intermission

I know.. The chapter is terrible. And awkward i'll admit. Im sorry. I love you... Magandang kabayo//slapped. But seriously this chapter is terrible right? Sowwey 😞 im terrible at this. Perhaps in the future if i proof read this. English isn't my mother tongue afterall.

 English isn't my mother tongue afterall

-rAIne out!