You get a pet - Zane

Zane liked birds. He even had one.
Admittedly, it was mechanical, but still.
So he didn't understand why your bird used his hair as a toilet.
"That's so weird. He's never done that before." You said, washing out Zane's hair.
The ice ninja frowned, feeling the back of his shirt get wet as you rinsed out the soap.
"Did I do something to offend him?"
You laughed. "No Zane, I'm positive you didn't."
Zane heard the bird screech from the other room, as if protesting.
He couldn't speak bird, but he had a feeling that screech was an unflattering comment towards him.
You turned off the water and handed Zane a towel. "Sorry for getting the back of your shirt wet."
Zane shrugged. "Better that then your birds breakfast."
As if it heard it being mentioned, said bird flew into the bathroom and landed on your shoulder.
It wasn't the biggest animal, in fact it was quite small like a song bird, but it's eyes intimidated the ice master almost as much as Sensei Wu's.
"I am going to leave now." Zane said "to take a proper shower."
You looked at him quizzically, as if wondering why he was staring at your bird like it was going to explode.
"Okay then Zane. Want me to walk you out?"
Zane shook his head, still looking at little black, narrowed, eyes. "See you tomorrow!"
Zane was in such a rush to leave, in fact, he didn't notice your cursed bird left another.... present.... on the toe of his shoe.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12