When he wants to cuddle - Kai

It's time.

The long awaited cuddles

*rolls on the floor squealing*

"Y/n Come on, you've been doing homework for forever!" Kai complained. Well, it wasn't your fault. You told him you had a lot of homework tonight. But he decided to come over anyways.
"I only have a few...wait....ten more pages to do. I'll be done in an hour, at the least." To be honest, you weren't sure you were going to be done tonight at all. Especially not with Kai whining ever few minutes.
"Y/nnnnnnn!" Came the expected line from Kai not even two minutes later.
You threw your pencil down. "What?"
".... are you done?"
You were so close to screaming, you were surprised that you managed to restrain yourself.
"Kai, I know you're bored, but I can't hang out right now. I have homework. My teachers will have my head-"
Kai suddenly leaped up off your bed and shoved all the papers and books of your desk. "Nope, don't care."
"What the hell!?" You screamed. Seeing your homework tossed carelessly aside wasn't a bad sight, but you were frustrated and annoyed and super pissed off.
Kai snatched you out of your desk chair, you kicking and cursing at him while he plopped down on the bed, wrapped his arms around your waist, and buried his face in your neck.
"W-what are you doing?" You stuttered as Kai took a deep breath.
He shrugged "I just want to hug my girlfriend. Is that a crime?"
"So you did all that, just to cuddle me?"
You felt Kai scrunch his nose. "No! Men don't cuddle. They hug, or sometimes embrace."
You sighed, deciding that the homework could rot for all you care. "Whatever you say, flame brain."

As promised, I have updated. I wish I could make this longer, but I had no idea how. I guess these are just going to be two to three hundred words.

Now, back to face desking, trying to write my other book.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12