Heatwave - Cole

Cole was not happy.
Anyone buried in the sand up to their neck wouldn't be.
He wanted to face palm himself for letting you bury him. He should've seen this coming. While he was a helpless head in the sand, you went to go get ice cream. It was really hot under the sand, it was actually way cooler than being out of it. But he's almost gotten kicked by people who didn't see him while walking. Who the hell doesn't noticed a head sticking out of the sand?
And you'd think those people (after almost trampling him) would stop to dig him up, but no.
As Stephanie Tanner once said, How rude.
A minute later you came back, two ice creams in hand. You looked at them, then down at him, and laughed. "Oh yeah, I forgot I buried you."
"How do you just forget something like that?" He asked incredulously.
You shrugged, licking your cone. "You'd be surprised how much sprinkles can make you forget."
That sounded like something Lloyd would say.
"Anyway, can you dig me back up? My face feels like it's on fire."
"But" you looked at your two occupied hands. "Then one of the creams have to die."
".....Your kidding."
"Why would I kid about something as important as this delicious frozen treat."
Again, Cole wished for the freedom of his hand so he could face palm.
"Well, hurry up and eat them!"
"But I don't want to eat two. Besides, this one is for you." You lifted to one in your right hand a little.
So to ended up sitting next to his head, holding his ice cream while he ate it, earning some glances every other second.
It was the most peculiar trip to the beach he has ever taken.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12