You cook together - Kai

This was requested byyyyy

MalayDoesMinecraft

Thank youuuuuu

"Kai, it says medium heat, not 'turn the oven up to the point where flames are burning white.'" You said flatly. Your boyfriend looked at you like you were stupid.
"But if the heat is all the way up, it will cook faster."
"But your argument will be pretty weak if we do leave the heat up like that and it burns all the sauce at the bottom of the pan."
He raised his finger to argue again, thought for a minute, then closed his mouth.
You don't know how he cooked on the Bounty, but you hoped the other ninja didn't frequently have spaghetti with burnt pasta sauce. Though, from what you've heard, Cole is the one lacking cooking skills.
Since you parents went out to dinner, you thought you'd invite Kai over for dinner at your house. You both decided on spaghetti.
"I'll get the sauce started, you start on the noodles." You said to your boyfriend. He frowned.
"But noodles are boring."
"Would you like to spoon pasta sauce in your mouth then?"
"No...."
"Okay. So start the noodles."
With a lot of grumbling from the red ninja, he got out the noodles to put them in the water. You put the sauce in the pan, and mentally face palmed.
"I forgot the seasoning. I'll be right back." You said, walking off to the pantry.
Well, you must have been gone longer than you thought, because when you got back, Kai somehow managed to get the pasta sauce to explode everywhere.
Kia turned to look at you, his face covered in sauce.
"I think I might have accidentally turned the heat up.... all the way."
You both knew that was a lie.

I HAVE FINISHED

FINALL

AFTER FOREVER

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD

It's not a long series per say (64 episodes long), but I started it way back in November, got six episodes in, and then stopped. But I restarted it a couple weeks ago, and finished Saturday.

I loved it so much.

If you're just starting to watch anime, this will help you get into it. It's wonderful.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartofGold12