When he has feelings for you- jay

So, apparently we are not going to my cousins birthday party. Which sucks -_- he was turning two today and my favorite cousin was going to be there...I have a huge family let's just say that.....on with it!!!!!

Jay's POV

Her laugh is so pretty. So is her smile. And her eyes. And....pretty much everything else.
Lost in my thoughts, I stare up at my bedroom ceiling, throwing a ball up and catching it. I never felt like this about someone. Not even when I was dating Nya.
Maybe I have a crush on her?
Not maybe. Most likely. Not most likely. But I do. Holy ninja.
I have a crush on y/n l/n.
How did this happen? One minute, I see a girl alone and decide to talk to her, the next, BAM, I have a crush on her. As Zane would say, my system dose not compute. Or something like that.
She just had to be pretty. She just had to be smart. She just had to be funny. She just had to be......everything I like in a girl.
I faltered in my ball throwing, and it hit my face full force. Did I mention it was a baseball?
"SHIT ON A STICK!" I screamed in pain. Now I'm quoting her. Great. That just proves it.
Zane slams the door open, and looks around.
"What is the problem brother?" He asks, brow furrowed.
"N-nothing Zane. Just stubbed my toe is all."
"But you are lying on your bed. How do you-"
"I'm good Zane. You can go now." He doesn't look happy about it, but he leaves. I sigh. It's obvious that this crush isn't going away.
I'm just going to have to ask her out.

Funny thing, I was just listening to Crush by David Archuleta. I quoted it in the end. Can you find it? And now, im listening to Say you like me by We The Kings. Some song selection Pandora.
- HeartOfGold12
P.s. proof reading this, I just realized that I remade the big hero 6 scene with Zane (who is acting like Baymax) and Jay (who is acting like Hiro) how did I not realize this earlier?