You try to sneak out - Kai

This scenario was suggested by Hannah_Hamilton

Relax y/n, you told yourself, trying to sneak down the stairs quietly. You were dating a ninja, so, in a way, that makes you a ninja.
Right?
Right.
You winced as the stairs creaked, and you cursed your houses oldness.
And then you cursed aloud when the lights suddenly turned on and you saw your parents standing by the door.
"Well, well, well." Your dad looked weirdly smug, like catching you sneaking out was a  huge accomplishment. "What are you doing, y/n?"
"Nothing!" You said quickly, laughing nervously. "Just getting a midnight snack."
"It's ten thirty." Your mom pointed out. "And who gets a snack wearing shoes?"
"Pft. I do."
"Not even you would wear shoes at ten at night." You dad crossed his arms, giving you the look. The look that meant if you didn't come clean right now, you'd be grounded for forever and a day. And then some.
You huffed. "Fine. I was" red stained your cheeks. "I was going to see Kai."
Your parents looked scandalized, immediately shouting things like, how could you? And, not my little girl, and, I ship it.
Yeah, your mom said that last thing.
"I was just going to watch a movie. It wasn't like I was going to run away and elope-"
"Oh my god! M/n, she's eloping!"
"Wait, that's not what i-"
"No!!! Y/n, you're too young! I don't ship it that much! At least not yet!"
Your parents started crying about how precious you were, and how they didn't want to lose their only daughter, then continued on to reminiscing in your childhood.
They didn't even noticed you go back up the stairs, texting Kai that you couldn't make it.

Thanks you Hannah, for the scenario :)

So I went to see Guardians on the Galaxy 2 last night (late birthday present from my sister.) And I loved it. It was soooo funny.

But it makes me sad, because they still haven't put Nova in any of the marvel movies. WHHYYYYY

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12