When he asks you out - Jay

I'm very mad. We switched classes today. And I got photography. I love it. But I just finished Jefferson Lake, and im still trying to get over Mckenlee not happening. :(

You and Jay were hanging around the Pizza parlor, determined not to get kicked out like the last Time you were out.......
"Whoa whoa whoa." You say, putting down a piece of pizza. "Your telling me, that if I eat this piece of pizza drenched in hot sauce, that I get twenty bucks?" Jay nodded, smiling evily.
"It has to be extra hot. None of that mild shit you like." You scoff, mock hurt on your face.
"Says the guy who can't take the intensity of mint toothpaste." You volley back. You remember when you played truth or dare, and you asked him what he hated most.
It just happened to be toothpaste.
He also revealed he uses bubble gum flavored toothpaste as a replacement. That explains a lot.
He scowled. "I thought we weren't going to talk about that" he muttered.
"Well, call it throw back Thursday, cause I just brought it back!" He rolled his eyes, and your heart stoped for half a minute looking into his dark blue eyes.
Yeah. You could say you formed a huge crush on the Lightning ninja.
"Just do the Damn dare!" He demands, handing you a hot sauce bottle. You look around. No one was there except the two of you and and the cooks behind the counter.
At least no one will see you if you spit it everywhere.
You start pouring the bottle all over you pizza, drowning the poor thing in hot sauce. You look up at Jay, who was waiting for you to eat the Damn thing so he could win. No way are you losing to your crush. Er, friend. Yeah. No way your losing. To your friend. Cause that's all you are. Right? Totally.
You pick up the slice of pizza, hot sauce running down your hands. Okay y/n, you can eat it. You are not going to give Jay twenty bucks because your to chicken to eat this shit.
You take a bite out of it.
That's when things went south.
"IT BURNS!!!" You scream, dropping the Pizza. The cashiers behind the counter look at you like your crazy, on says
"Ma'am. Please dont-" you flip him off, and grab your cup of water, downing it faster than Jay could tell the punch line. Speaking of Jay.....little boy blue was laughing his ass off! He was literally crying with laughter, and your tongue was burning off.
"Not. Funny." You say darkly, and Jay stops laughing. You push your self out of your seat, and out the door.
Your not really mad. That would be petty. You just wanted to get some pay back. You heard Jay run up behind you.
"Y/n, wait! I'm sorry. But you gotta admit, it was pretty funny." It was. But your not letting him off that easily. You just ignore him, and keep walking.
"Are you kidding me? The silent treatment?" He whined. He hated the silent treatment. "Y/n" he says, poking your arm "y/n, y/n y/n, y/n y/n." Each time he said your name, he poked you. Now he's just getting desperate. You keep walking until eventually you reach your house.
"PLEASE, say something!" He says as your about to go inside. You just couldn't resist.
"I'm giving up on you." You sing song. He frowned. "Really?"
You nod, and turn back around.
"Wait!" Jay yells. You turn back to him. "Well, um. Can you answer my question before you leave?" You shrug a, what the heck, I have nothing better to do than feed my fish Jonathan Renaldo Nemo the third anyways, shrug.
"Well, I. I. I, I, I, I, " Jay face palms. "I like you, okay! I love your humour and your laugh, especially when you laugh at me. Your just.....amazing. Can you....go on a date with me?" You just stare. Happiness threatening to kill you. Is it possible to suffocate on your own happiness?
"YES! Of course. Si, mi amigo. Or, wait. We aren't really friends anymore. So, what do I say? Did I just friend zone you? Oh my god, why in the world did I just do that?" Jay looks at you with a smile, and you blush. You peck him on the check before heading inside, trying not to scream.

Later that afternoon, you get a text from Cole (yes, you do know the ninja.)

Cole: I blame you

You: what I do???

Cole: Jay won't stfu. Then he just randomly sparks electricity. HE BURNTED MEH CAKE!

You: burnted isn't a word.....

Cole: -_- I'm just gonna pretend I didn't read that.

So....YEAH!! Finally done. Oh my Hera that took a lot longer then I thought. Jeez. Anyway, in celebration in being able to do Lloyd's scenario now, here is a funny Lloyd meme I found.

Me and all Lloyd fan girls: WE LUV YOU LLYOD!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh Garmadon, you wish you had as much fan girls as your son dose

Oh Garmadon, you wish you had as much fan girls as your son dose. YOU WISH. Out of all the meme books I've seen, I've never seen this one .
So, yeah. Packing is good. Mom still doesn't know what senpai is. And she's been asking me about it. All I say is senpai is Kai <3. So yeah, I'm done. Lloyd's part should be up later today. But I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat food. See ya later golden hearts.
- HeartOfGold12