You embarrass him - Jay

Jay wasn't looking at you at the moment. And you weren't looking at him, either.
You could still smell the garlic sauce in your hair, and by the way Jay had his nose wrinkled, you knew he could smell it too.
"Maybe I went about the situation wrong." You said into the quietness of the car, and Jay scoffed.
"You started a food fight with a waitress. A freaking waitress."
What Jay didn't know was that said waitress was giving him the eye. And every time she came to your table, she managed to insult you under her breath without your boyfriend hearing.
You decided not to tell him that, because of what he would do. Which would involve a lot of him yelling at the restaurant staff, maybe stealing some cream puffs, and getting mad at you for not telling him in the first place.
So, you decided to tell him half of the truth.
"I got jealous, okay? She was looking at you funny, and I over reacted. I'm sorry I embarrassed you.... And I'm sorry we got banned for life."
"Who wants to eat there anyways? Not with their waitresses whispering rude things about their customers girlfriends under their breath."
He half smiled at your surprised face. "I'm a lot of things, but I'm not deaf y/n. I was just waiting for you to say something. But, you obviously didn't."
"I didn't want you to-"
"Overreact? Well, I guess using my elemental powers to take down their wifi and AC was a little too much. But they had it coming."
"So you're not mad?"
"No. Just a little embarrassed. You had a perfectly good gravy boat you could've used, but you chose the mash potatoes as your weapon. For shame, I say, for shame."

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12