Christmas Special - Cole

Exams

Oh my gods

Why.

"Cole.... are you sure about this?" You asked your boyfriend, eying the box wearily. "You're not exactly master Chef."
You were currently in the Bountys living room, with your excited boyfriend bouncing on the balls of his feet, holding a ginger bread house kit.
Cole looked offended. "You ate my meatloaf, that one time." You cringe at the memory. Really, you had just dropped pieces of it onto your lap. You weren't about to eat something that smelled like acid and had the plate bubbling. You wondered how the monstrosity didn't burn through your pants.
"Plus, it's a ginger bread house." He pointed out "the ginger is already premade in the box. We just have to decorate it!"
You looked at his face, all cheerful and child like. Even though you knew you were going to regret it (it's Cole people. He can't put peanut butter on toast.), you sighed.
"Okay. Let's do this."

"No, Cole. That's the roof."
"Don't eat all the candy!"
"Cole! The frosting goes on the house, not the plate!"
"Okay, jeez!" The earth master threw his hands up "I'm trying, okay? I didn't know it was going to be so difficult!"
You face palmed. The little patience you had almost slipped away, but you managed a calming sigh.
"Cole, instead of using tape to hold together the gingerbread, how about you use frosting? It's more, uh edible."
"Ohhhhh. Right, right." He said, understanding dawning on him at last. As he started to peak the tape of the ginger bread, you went to not only get more frosting from the kitchen (Cole ate it..... and, well, you did too. It's frosting for petes sake), but candy too. Luckily, Cole managed to find Lloyds secret stash of holiday candy, so you had a lot for the house.
You went to turn around, but stopped when you heard a crack.
"Uh.... y/n? I think I need the glue."
"DON'T YOU DARE!"

How many of you are taking exams this year?

I will pray for you ;^;

So, anyways, I was TAGGED by yatogamiismydaddy

Fifteen facts about myself. Whale, okay then.

1. I started Fullmetal Alchemist today. I love it. And, yes it's brotherhood, because apparently that's closer to the manga.

2. If I have to wait another freaking year for The Death Cure to come out, I will probably start turning into a crank.

3. Child of Apollo

4. I fear suffocation. Seriously, I do NOT want to die that way.

5. I hate when people are all like, have you seen this, do you have Netflix, WATCH STRANGER THINGS. I don't have wifi guys. There's too many trees around my house ;-;

6. I was friendless half of sixth grade year. I had just moved here, and everyone already had their groups and I was just the odd one out. But I do have friends now, thank gods :) (gym isn't always bad. It's how I met my first friend here.)

7. Pumpkin spice or scented things are freaking amazing to me.

8. I don't know if I'm emo or not 0-0. I mean, I like dark colors, and listen to "emo" music, but I also do have my moments in bright colors, and I listen to other types of music. So I guess I'm not? Idk, maybe I'm half and half?

9. Current favorite song ~ Chocolate, by The 1975

10. Seriously thought Avatar the last airbender was an anime. The rl movie sucked.

11. Of Mice and Men was actually a good book to me.

12. I thought we were still on break Tuesday. Turns out, my mom kept us home, I was the only one who didn't know this, and I got our date for going back to school mixed up with the due date of a photography assignment.

13.  I hate photography

14. I share a school with my older sister, until she graduates in a couple months. This comes with the job of saying, yes I'm her sister. No, we do not look alike.

15. *secretly thinks Rose is selfish and could've moved her ass over for Jack, I mean, damn.*

Later golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12