Black Friday - Cole

Double update heeellll yeasss

Cole was grumpy.

He had only gotten two hours of sleep (well, that's his own fault. He was up playing video games with Jay all night), and now you and him were running around the mall for Christmas gifts.

On black friday.

Which was about as fun as being locked in a room with Lloyd after he had coffee.

You and Cole pushed your way threw the mob if people literally just standing there, not even doing anything of relevance, to a shoe store that was less crowded, but still more than usual.

Even though your mom was still being a bitch about the dancing thing (though not as much.... You think she's starting to forget about it) You felt the need to get her something for Christmas.

You walked around as Cole trailed behind you, practically like a zombie in his sleepless state. He didn't even noticed the fangirls in the corner taking pictures, and squealing when he yawned.

It wasn't till you and the black ninja got separated did he realize he was in trouble.

That's when the wave of fangirls crashed down on him.
"Oh my gawd Cole~" they all screamed, shoving each other out of the way.

Cole had no idea what was going on, and knew he couldn't push all the way threw the growing crowd. He was too tired and didn't have the strength.

And that's when they pounced.
All the way in the back of the store, you heard a girlish scream and rolled your eyes, setting down a shoe back on its display. What was he up to now?

Of course, when you saw the fifty or so girls on top of your boyfriend, you understood why he screamed.

Fangirls are dangerous creatures, and must be handled with precaution.

Of course, you being you, threw a shoe at one of the girls, hitting her in the head.

The girl turned to look at the one behind her, and shoved her.
"Why did you do that!" She screamed, and you watch in amazement as the whole crowd suddenly turned against each other and started to hit each other with sandals and stilettos.

Cole walked up next to you, his shirt torn nearly off, is hair a mess.

"......what just happened?"

You patted him on the head. "Just be lucky you survived." You and him both watched as the managers tried to get the store under control, but failing.
"So" you said, turning to the earth master "where to next?"

I feel like if the ninja showed up, they would die because us fangirls suffocated them with hugs .......

SO, ABOUT THE STANDING

this honestly annoys me. Especially in highschool.

People just stand in the middle of the hallway, talking, while you're trying to get to your class, but there's people blocking your way.

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON STANDING IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LOCKERS, BY THE ANGEL I SWEAR

PEOPLE HAVE THE NERVE TO GLARE AT ME FOR WANTING IN MY OWN LOCKER

THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12