When you go back to school - Zane

;-;
My brother just spoiled the Flash for me.

Zane wasn't worried about you.
In fact, when he found out you were going back to school, he immediately shoved you in his car to go school shopping. You thought he would be a little more upset about it, but he was ecstatic.
Which made absolutely no sense to you. You guessed that he just liked education that much.
He was a teacher once......
Dang. Teacher, Ninja, Cook.... What was this guy, Barbie?
But as he was seeing you off (he came to your house at six thirty just to see you get on the bus) he was getting a little nervous.
"Are you sure you have everything?" He asked for the eight time.
"Yes. I do." You groaned. "But I don't really see why I need a taser." You asked, eyebrow raised. "I don't even think it's allowed at school."
"Well, what if you are in immediate danger?" Zane questioned, almost angrily. "I will not be there."
"But a taser? Come on, it's not really necessary."
"You are taking the taser y/n."
"Zane! I can't walk into the school with a taser in my bag!"
"What if you get mugged?"
"How in the world am I going to get mugged? I don't walk home!"
"Bus muggings are very common."
"They really aren't."
You heard the bus coming down the street and watch in amazement as Zane smirks smugly. Zane never smirks. He's a complete cinnamon roll! (Cough cough KRISTINE)
Well, you would be pretty smug too if you just talked to your significant other to distract them from getting rid of a weapon you could get fifty detentions for having.
"Zane" you growl in frustration "You sneaky little-"
The bus stopped in front of you before you finished. You look at Zane menacingly before you get on the bus.
"I am so going to kick your butt when I come back." You told him. Zane only smiled at you.
"Have a good day."
For a second, you smile at him, then frown when you remember you're mad at him. Without another word, you climb fully onto the bus and take your seat.
Zane watched as the bus pulled away.
Now he was sure that you were safe.
That's what really had him nervous in the first place.

Little does he know, us fangirls have the power of kicking and squealing at the mention of Ninjago.

Soooooo.....

YEAH MY BROTHER SPOILED THE FLASH FOR ME!!!! HE TOLD WHO THE REVERSE FLASH IS!!!! I'm not done with the first season yet, due to being busy with all this random shit. But the little butt hole decided to look up who the reverse flash was, then told me. ;-;

But then I spoiled Magnus Chase for him sooooo we're even.

And....

I got glasses. AND OH MY GAWD I DID NOT KNOW THE WORLD COULD BE SO CLEAR!!!!!!

When I showed my grandpa he asked if he looked more handsome with my glasses on XD only him. So then we got McDonald's and my sister complained that she got a fries and not yogurt. And I'm like, bruh, this food is heaven sent and you're thinking about that?

And now, I'm fangirling because of Rainbow Rowell. Carry On is one of the best books I have ever read. Totally recommend it. I FREAKING LOVE SIMON! AND BAZ!!!

So... yeah.

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12