Date Breaker - Jay

Two minutes.
That was how long Jay was in the bathroom and you were already ready to start slap boxing someone.
To be specific, Tammy (I'm running out of names for these awful people).
"Where's your boyfriend now, slut!" Tammy yelled as she shoved you back, knocking you into the chair you had just stood up from.
Yes, because you were definitely a slut for dating her boyfriend before she did. You didn't even hold hands with the slim ball!
"Quit being a jealous dog and get over the fact that I dated your boyfriend before you!"
"How did an ugly ass whore get the blue ninja as a boyfriend?" Tammy demanded, not even paying attention to the many pairs of eyes on you.
You, on the other hand, were red in the face and very aware of the unwanted attention.
Was a simple date too much to ask?
You practically leaped with joy when Jay shoved threw the crowed of spectators and came to your side, looking a little less then angry as hell.
"That's my girlfriend you're talking about." Jay said, fists sparking with electricity.
"Keep your dog on a leash." Was all that Tammy said. You were really ready to act like a dog just so you could bite her hair extensions off, but what Jay said was way better than that.
"Y/n is at least fifty million more times beautiful than you could ever hope you will be. She's smart, fun, and I love her so much it hurts sometimes. So why don't you take your trashy out fit" he said, pointing at her green shirt, which was a little too low "and put it where you got your personality. The garbage."
And with that be started to push you out the door way, you smirking in satisfaction.

"She pushed you? Made physical contact? Got rabies all over your shirt?" Jay exclaimed. You were both walking hand in hand down the streets of Ninjago. You felt a little spark of lightning, so you told Jay to calm down unless he wanted to fry you like KFC chicken.
"It was not big deal." You said. "Especially with my big bad boyfriend to come back me up."
Jay blushed and you pinched his cheeks teasingly.
"Have I mentioned how much I love when you roast my enemies?"
"No, not really."
"Well, I love when you roast my enemies."
"And?."
You sigh dramatically, smiling. "I love you too."

I kind of like this one. I thought it just cut to the point.

Anyway......

I'm sad.

Nothing happened to me personally, but.....on YouTube, that's a different story.

Has anyone ever heard of Bratayley? I used to watch them all of the time. It was about this family, just vlogging their life. It mainly focused on the kids of the family. Annie, Hayley.

And Caleb.

Well, for some reason, a video titled "9 dead YouTubers who will be missed" was in my news feed. I was like, well okay. So I watched it.

One of those YouTubers was Caleb.

And at first I was like, what? That can't be true. The kid who I watched like, three, five years ago? He wasn't dead last time I watched their videos. This has to be a joke!

And after some research I discovered it was true. Caleb....died. And I can't even wrap my head around that. I still can't believe he's gone. He left two younger sisters behind. His baseball team.

And the really messed up part? The vlog the day before he died he was telling people what he would ask his future self. And now he'll never get to met his future self. And that sucks.

Caleb, he was my favorite out of the three. I just found him relatable. He was weird, and I was just as weird. We were both the same age. I just connected with him more than Annie or Hayley.

And this was on the news and everything. And here I am, one year after his death, just now finding out. They say he had some undetectable heart disease, one that they never picked up on during his checkups, and that killed him.

And I regret when I stopped watching that channel. To be honest I don't even know why I unsubscribed.

If you don't know who he was, look up Caleb Logan here. There's Fanfiction about him.

In those brief years when I watched every single video that Bratayley uploaded, I seriously made a connection with Caleb. So now it hurts to day goodbye a year later after his death.

Rest in peace Caleb Logan. I will miss you, along with your many other fans. You were truly the one with the heart of gold.

~ HeartOfGold12