When he's ill - Lloyd

"No no no no no no no no no no NO!" Lloyd yelled, well, rasped. He wasn't in the condition to be telling right now. "You cannot get rid of my candy!"
You tried pulling the bag-duffle bag- full of candy out the door, only moving it not even an inch. "You keep eating it! You're sick. It's not going to make you better."
"Sugar makes everything better!"
"Not the flu." You answered dryly. Your arms hurt from pulling the bag slowly along, but you were determined. Lloyd was not going to keep throwing up because of his candy obsession (one you both shared).
Lloyd coughed. "At least leave me the laughy taffy."
"No."
"Nerds?"
"No."
"The Hershey chocolate?"
".......No."
Lloyd look like he was on the edge of a break down. He was s against this being sick thing. It was evil and torturing, and it didn't allow him to eat candy.
It sounded a lot like one of his teachers at Darkley's.
"If you loved me, you would toss me a piece of licorice." Lloyd grumbled, barely heard by you due to his almost non existent voice.
"I love you, so that's why it has to go." You finally got the bag to the door way. Your eye twitched at the thought of having to take it all the way off the ship, and to somewhere Lloyd wouldn't find it.
"You'll get it back after you're better, promise."
You went to leave, and hide the candy, but Lloyd called your name.
"What?" You turned to look back at him, and groaned.
The puppy eyes were back.
"Please? Just one gummy be-"
"No."
"Dammit!"

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12

Aka, the girl currently suffering from a really bad head ache. My head is going to explode, I swear.