He tries to show off - Jay

You found out the hard way that when one is running down the street like a crazy person in the middle of the night, you tend to trip a lot.
Jay pulled you back up to your feet after you'd just tripped for the right time, and the started running again, that stupid bird house tucked under his arm.
"Is anyone even chasing us?" You asked him, panting while he didn't even seem out of breath.
"Probably not."
"Then why the running?"
"I thought it would make our get away more stylish and dramatic."
You both slowed to a stop, and as soon as you caught your breath, you smacked Jay on the arm.
"Ow! No need for violence!" He cried as you kept smacking his arm.
"You stole a bird house! Who steals a freaking bird house? Why would you need one anyway? You live in a fucking ship! Yeah, sensei might like it, but you might hit it with your nun chucks or something and kill whatever bird is living in it!"
"Calm down y/n! I can explain!" He said, swatting away your hand when you went to smack him again. "Coles girlfriend lives in that house."
"I fail to see your point."
"And this bird house looks like it's about to fall apart."
"And?"
"I stole it to fix it. You know, to be nice?"
You narrowed your eyes. "That's not the only reason."
Jay looked at the ground, laughing nervously. "Well, bf/n might have dared me to do it."
You blinked slowly, trying to comprehend what you just heard.
"My best friend dared you to steal a bird house from your best friends girlfriends house to fix it?"
"Well.... yeah. Plus, I kind of show cased my ninja skills, so that's a plus."
"..... in other words you did it to show off."
"No! Well, not entirely."
He got another round of arm smacking.

So.

That's how the bird house got stolen.

Huh.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12

(Look, I spelt it right. Yay)