when you hang out - Zane

..........

"Are you sure this is a good idea Zane?" You ask, wobbling on your skates. Zane decided to take you both to the new skating rink, but the problem was......You couldn't skate. (If you can, you can't now :) )
"This will be fun. I'll be there if you fall. You do not need to worry." He smiles at you, and leads you out on the ice.
Then you fell on your butt.
Not even thirty seconds on ice, you fell.
Zane laughs softly, and helps you up, holding your hand. He wraps an arm around your waist, and starts to move. You squeeze your eyes shut, trying to move your feet so he's not dragging you around.
You open your eyes, and look up at Zane.
"You don't have to do this. I may as well learn on my own." He frowns.
"We are friends. Friends help each other. Like I help my brothers on missions."
"Yeah, but-"
"But we are friends. It is my job to help you when you need it." You blush a little. Or was it the cold?
"Okay. Can you....let me go? I think I got it." He lets go of your waist and you move a little......Then You fall again.
And Zane is there to pick you back up.
You try this all day, and you finally stayed on your feet for more than thirty seconds. The longest time on your feet we two minutes, then you wiped out when you tried turning.
But Zane was there to pick you up, and put you back on your feet.
Just like he said he would be.
After words, you go to the concession stand to get hot chocolate with him. You drink it eagerly.
You couldn't feel your fingers.....Or Your hands.
Or anything else.
"Thanks for today Zane. I had fun. Even though I'm pretty covered in bruises.
"It was no trouble. And I will check your injuries on the bounty." He promises as you both leave.
The heat outside was welcomed, and you stopped shivering.
Even though you had thirty different bruises, you enjoyed the day.
It was a day you wouldn't forget.

Yeah.......so bye I guess. >·<