Your date - Kai

Ughhh. I has to do this weird community service thing at school. We went to local camps, and picked up logs. Like, really big logs. Sigh. I'll live.

"Don't you think its a bit......plain?" Your mom asked, watching you put on the tiniest bit of make up in your mirror.
"Yeah. Your point?" You ask, putting down the mascara. Your mom shrugged from her place on your bed, looking longingly at the make up you threw on your dresser.
"I could help you y/n. It's your first date. Isn't the mother supposed to help the daughter in these situations?" She asks.
"In the sitcoms you watch. But these days, some girls- like me- don't want to look like barbie on crack." You say. Your mom frowned.
"I wouldn't make you look like barbie on cra-" you raise a brow, and pick up the dress she wanted you to wear from the end of your bed.

(Found on Google images like the outfit above. I own neither)
It was a hot pink long sleeved dress that was metallic looking. In the back, was a huge bow. There was no way you were going to wear it. It might've been popular in your mom's day, but now.....You would never hear the end of it.
"What's wrong with it?" Your mom asks, looking confused. "Its cute."
"Its the most horrible thing I've ever seen." You say, grabbing your black clutch purse.
"At least let me do your make up." She insists. But you just did your make up.
"No." You say. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll tie a black ribbon around my waste." She was about to speak, when you said , "and no. It will not be pink." At that moment (much to your relief) the door bell rang. Happy you didn't have to deal with your mom's 'fashion skills' anymore, you ran out of your room, and down the stairs.
You opened the door and saw Kai standing there, in a tux with a red tie. It was tied loosely around his neck, and his coat was opened, revealing a white undershirt.
"Hey Kai" you greeted, while he just stood there, slack jawed. You roll your eyes, and snap your fingers in his face. "Helloooo? Are you there? Or was anyone there in the first place?" You mutter. Kai jumps.
"Oh, h-hey, y/n. Are you, uh, ready?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. You thought it was cute the way his face turned red when he was embarrassed.
"Nope. I'm just standing here in a dress and heels for the pleasure of the experience." You say.
"What?" Kai asks, not picking up on the sarcasm. You sigh.
"Never mind. Let's just go before my mom-"
"STOP EVERYTHING!!" You hear your mom shout from the top on the stairs. "I NEED PICTURES FOR FACEBOOK!!"
Well, shit.
You hear her run down the stairs, and you look at Kai with a panicked expression.
"Run. Now." You both bolt out the door before your mom could reach you, and keep running down the street until you left your house behind.
"W-what was that all about" Kai said, gasping for air.
"It was- my- mother." You wheeze out. "Never, ever, ever stand there when she's coming at you with a camera. It's a hellish experience I don't want to put you threw." He chuckled, and wrapped an arm around your waist as you two start walking at a normal pace.
"Soooooo." You say, dragging out the o "where are we going hot head?" He was doing the cliche "I'm not telling you your going to have to see for yourself" schtick.
It was so romantic and cheesy you thought you might explode from excitement.
"Well, since you did save me from your crazy mom, I could tell you."
"You should" you add helpfully.
"But I won't. Cause your cute when your annoyed." You blush.
"Am not! I'm Lucifer spawn. FEAR ME MORTAL!" You yell. Kai looked at you trying not to smile or laugh.
"Ahh. I'm shaking in my gi." He said in monotone.
"Well, jokes on you!" You huff "your wearing a tux."
"Touche" he said, pulling you closer to him.
It was a beautiful spring night. The moon was full, and it was warm, but had a subtle breeze blowing that made it cooler.
You keep walking until you reach the park. The park? That's when you noticed that they were showing a movie there. There was a big screen, and a lot of couples seated on the grass.
Your eyes widen. This. Was. Awesome. You look at Kai and grinned.
"What movie are they playing?" He smirked, and you knew something was up.
And it wasn't the sky.
"Oh, just Annabelle." Well, shit. It was that creepy doll movie all your friends saw, and we're trying to get you to watch.
"I'm just gonna go now." You said, and turned. Kai laughed, and pulled you to him.
"What, are you scared, 'Lucifer spawn'?" He asked.
"Yes. Yes I am." You admitted. Glass dolls always scare you. Then, they just had to make a movie about one. (Roll with it if your not scared of Annabelle)
"Well, I'll be right next to you if you need to need to be held." Kai said cockily. You huffed.
"I'm not going to want to be held Kai Smith. Watch me watch this movie like a effing boss." You say proudly, and march into the park, Kai on your heels.
Kai pulled out a blanket- where he got it, you had no idea- and spread it out, and you both sat on it.
"Are you sur-" Kai was about to ask, but you glared at him, and he shut up.
Then the movie started.
The first part was horrible. That lady getting stabbed when she was pregnant. Luckily, the baby lived, but horribly, the ladies stabber- A girl named Annabelle- died and possesses one of her dolls.
You jumped every time the doll appeared somewhere else. You looked over at Kai longingly. You really wanted to hug him, because you were so freaked out. You look back at the screen, and felt Kai tap your shoulder.
"I'm going to get some popcorn, okay? I'll be right back." You nod, and force a smile. When he left, you look at the screen, and saw Annabelle pop up out of no where, and you screamed with the rest of the people there.
Then you felt something touch you.
You screamed, and turned around and saw it was just Kai, who came back with the popcorn. That. Was. It.
"HOLD ME HAIR GEL!" You yelled, tackling him sending popcorn everywhere. He grunted by the force, but didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you, and hold you close.
You stayed like that for the rest of the movie.

"That was fucking terrifying." You say, and shutter at the thought of the creepy glass doll.
"It wasn't that bad." He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Especially when I got to hold you all night." You stare at him in amazement. Did he just say that? Kai looked at you and blushed, realizing what he just said.
"A-and the-the popcorn was good." He Said, trying to cover up his embarrassment. Too late. You heard him.
"Awwwwwwwwwwww. Your so cute hot head." You gushed, ruffling his hair. He swatted your hands away.
"I'm not cute. I'm hot." He protested.
"Your cot."
"What the Fuck is a cot?" He asks.
"Cute and hot. Cot." You explain. He face palmed, and muttered something.
You arrived at your house, and Kai walked you to the door.
"I had a lot of fun." You tell him. "And I liked the part when we cuddled too." You whisper. "Who knew you were the cuddly type."
"I'm not! I'm a rock hard wall." He says, and puffs out his chest. You poke his sides, and he laughs.
"Some wall." You say. You lean in, and kiss him.
A dozen nuclear bombs went off inside you. He tasted sweet and salty at the same time. It probably was the popcorn. You wrap your arms around his neck, and he pulled you to him, your lips moving together in harmony like you've done this before.
He pulled away breathless, and look down at you.
"So....Are we....dating now?" He asked. You shove his shoulder.
"Duh hair gel. Now get going. My mom's cameras probably still on." He laughed, and kissed you again briefly.
"Sure thing. Just watch out for Annabelle." He said. You shove him, and he laughs.
You watch as he walks away, and disappears into the dark.
Then it hits you. You just had a date with a ninja. And he's your boyfriend. You sigh happily, and head inside.
Then your mom started asking questions.

Theee end. Nice to see you again Kai. Anyway, for those who don't know what Annabelle is, it's a freaky movie about a possessed doll who's haunting the lady she tried to kill when she was alive. Or something like that. Me and my grandma saw it together, and she was holding the popcorn. Then, when Annabelle jumped out somewhere, she screamed, and dropped to popcorn and I laughed my ass off. Again, if it doesn't scare you, pretend it's a movie that dose. Okay then.... oh, and I also have something to say.

My birthday is Monday, so yay. I'm turning fourteen. So yay. I get to go to high school. Boo. That sucks. Anyway, that's not what I was going to say. What I was going to say was that I appreciate every vote, comment and reader I have. You guys are awesomely awesome. And I'm glad you chose my story and take time out of your life to read. Now enough with the mush. I have a Cole scenario to write!!!!!
later golden hearts.
- HeartOfGold12