When you go back to school - Kai

A few days late for this but whatever XD

"But-"
"No."
How about if i-"
"No."
"Can I-"
"No."
You look at Kai in annoyance. He snuck into your room extra early to try and stop you from going to school. Being a ninja, he didn't go to school. So he wouldn't be able to see you as much.
That scared him a little.
What if you met some guy? What if he tried to get your number? What if you said yes and you two started dating and you dump him for this guy and then you got married after you got out of High school and had three kids and Kai, heart broken, would live on the street as some spiky haired hobo spending all the money he begged for on hair products and-"Kai!" You said, snapping your fingers in front of his face "What are you talking about?"
He said that out loud?
Oops.
You sigh and hug him.
"I'm not going to let you turn into a hobo Smith. And I'm definitely not going to marry a complete stranger, let alone break up with you." Kai hugged you back tightly.
"Are you sure you don't want a ride on my dragon? Makes an excellent entrance." You laugh softly.
"No Kai. I don't want fangirls all over you. And having you run to the nearest trash can." You added as an after thought, recalling the first time you met.
"Fine. Can I pick you up then?"
You smile at him in appreciation.
"What ever floats your anchor hot head." You say, ruffling his hair. He was going to miss you doing that everyday.
"Pretty sure it's boat y/n, but whatever."
You pick up your bag and shoulder it.
"When you pick me up, please do it on your motorcycle." You ask him. "And leave your helmet on."
"I don't wear a helmet."
"Right, because your hair is hard enough with all the gel in it." Kai frowned. "But seriously, I don't want fangirls chasing you around."
"What happens if I don't?"
"I'll pretend not to know you."
"Ouch. Are you jealous y/n?"
"Slightly." Kai rolled his amber eyes and smiled down at you sadly.
"You gotta go, don't you?" You look at your clock.
"Oh shit, yeah!" You say. If you didn't go now you would be late.
"Bye!" You say, kissing Kai on the cheek and running out the door.
He watches you and your mom pull out the drive way from your window. You wave at him one last time before your mom drives down the road and he can't see you anymore.
"Guess I better go buy a helmet then." Kai mutters to himself, climbing out your window.

Ta flufffffffff

Yeah, I know some of you, like me, have been in school for a couple of weeks, or are just getting back to school like my cousin.
He got back three days ago.
Lucky.

But yeah. This scenario is when you go back to school. As you can see, Kai really didn't want you to go. XD I think this is a little long, but I had a word vomit moment.

Plus, you know, he's my favorite and I had inspiration. I'll try to make the others just as long.

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12