You have his powers for a day - Cole

Cold shrieked like a little girl as another rock whistled past his ear, and dove behind a tree, still screaming as he heard more pebbles pelting the tree.
"How do you stop!?" You yelled, rocks still flying everywhere.
"I don't know! This never happened to me!"
So far, you've set off fifty different car alarms, broken a million windows, and hit Cole in the nose. You were getting the feeling you weren't really in control here.
"Just try to relax!" Cole called from behind his hiding spot, his voice still higher than normal.
"Yes Cole! It's so easy to relax when rocks are flying everywhere in the middle of the freaking park!"
You ducked before you got hit upside the head with a particularly large rock. Why did your boyfriend have to be the master of earth? Why not  the master of pillows? Or sunshine? Or anything that wouldn't knock your brains out?
Cole, meanwhile, was still freaking out. To think he would be scared of his own element. Now he knew what his enemies felt before he rained Hell on them.
Maybe he really should go easy on them next time.
He heard you shout in triumph. "Ah ha! I finally got it!" Cole peered around the tree and saw that rocks were no longer flying everywhere. You stood in the middle of a chaos zone, surrounded by rocks, glass from car windows, and tree branches.
"That wasn't so hard." You grinned.
And that was when mud erupted from the ground.
"Dammit!"

What they say: watch 13 reasons why! It's really good.

What they mean: Watch 13 reasons why! It will stab you with feels and leave you for dead.

Seriously, I'm only on episode eight, like why.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12