Valentine's day special - Lloyd

Currently trying to write a chapter from my other book, but getting frustrated and deleting it.

I blame daylight savings.

N/n - nickname

It was just a box of candy hearts, but the fact that you found it in your locker concerned you. No one knew your combo, not even your best friend. So whose were these from?
You face palmed a few seconds later, remember your boyfriend. I mean, it was candy and he would be able to sneak the box in your locker using his magic hair or ninja skills.
Leave it to Lloyd to break into people's lockers and leave candy.
You opened the candy, and took out a heart. You expected it to say something like, love you, or, be mine, like they usually did. But this one didn't.
Love you n/n
....what?
You stared down at the little candy. Did he get these personalized? Well, candy was his middle name....
You pulled out another.
Perfect in everyway
Now you definitely knew he messed with these. He told you that almost every day. Your cheeks heated up. He was just too cute.
Can't live without u
By now you were full on fangirling. This had to be the best gift you have ever gotten from him. Or anyone. Ever.
The bell rung, and you cursed. But you smiled down at the box before putting it back in your locker and running to class, definitely not tripping every few seconds.
You were already planning on several different ways to make his Valentine's day as special as it was for you. After all, changing the writing on the candy probably wasn't that easy. It must've been a lot of trouble.
You swore you loved him more than you did two minutes ago.

Annnddd I suck.

I literally have no excuse for just now finishing this thing, so go ahead, throw cans at me.

........

Good news though. I'm making myself update every day from now on because I'm tired of being in this "not wanting to write" mood, because I love to write, and I have no idea why I'm feeling like this.

So count on an update tomorrow, I mean it.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12