Black Friday - Lloyd

I decided I really hate digital photography. Carry On.

"Oh hellllllll no." Lloyd said, looking like he could punch someone.
"Lloyd, it's not a big deal-"
"It is though!"
"No, not really."
You and Lloyd were currently standing in a you store, surrounded by hundreds of little kids, and even more parents that were sending you disapproving looks.
Screw you too. I'm here for my little cousin....... And a new nerf gun.
You and Lloyd kind of broke both of your guns loading them with hard candy and shooting it at each other.
At least they went out bravely in combat.
You all ready needed to shop for your three year old cousin anyway, so now was a good time to get a new gun, right?
Wrong.
All of them were sold out. And Lloyd was a little bit mad. Okay, so maybe he was completely pissed.
"Really Lloyd. We can come back another time. Or we can go to a different place for them?"
"Y/n, do you really think that other places have Nerf guns magically because they don't have them here?"
"Uh....yes?"
"WE'RE IN FREAKING TOYS R US! IF THEY DON'T HAVE ANY, NO ONE DOES!"
You shook your head. Boys. So immature.
"Says the girl holding a teddy bear." Lloyd monotoned. You face palmed. You really needed to stop saying stuff out loud.
"Yeah, you do."
Dammit.
You both walked around, looking at all the weird toys they sold these days. You almost tripped over a three foot Elsa. It immediately reminded you of Zane. You and Lloyd looked at each other mischievously. Then you "accidentally" dropped it in your cart.
You were wandering around for about another ten minutes before you stumbled into the Lego isle. You picked up one of the boxes.
"This one has a motor in it, apparently." You read. You looked down the isle, and something green caught your eye. "No."
"No what?" Lloyd asked. You picked up a different box. His eyes widened. "Y/n No!"
"Y/n yes!" You jumped up and down. "Look at little mini you! He's so cute with his little Lego motorcycle!"
"Y/n, you are not buying that!" Lloyd said, blushing.
But you were already at the counter.

OH

MY

GAWDS

FIVE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS AND IM JUST NOW DONE WITH THANKSGIVING SCENARIOS. SHIT.

I am soooo sorry. Really, I am. But I start Christmas break tomorrow, so yayyyyyyy!!!!

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I can not wait!!!!

On a totally unrelated note, have any of you read Of Mice and Men?

The ending killed me.

The scenarios!

When he wants to cuddle -

When he gets jealous-

When you get jealous-

Video game date -

Later golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12