When he brags about you - Jay

"No way! Y/n could totally take on your girlfriend, anytime!"
"Wait, what?"
"She has no fears! She's also extremely smart. She put together a toaster blindfolded once!"
"When have I ever done that? And why do you make it sound like I'm going to fight someone?"
Jay pulled his phone away from his ear for a second.
"It's just my stupid cousin. He's always trying to one up me. Yes just talking about how his girlfriend won a pageant or whatever. You could win fifty of those with a smile!"
Jay went back to talking about you with his cousin, as you gaped at him. Pageants, first of all, were not your thing. Second off all, you boyfriend was getting a little tiring, since he's been on the phone with his cousin for an hour. It wasn't that that was making you uncomfortable, but the topic he was talking about.
You. He was bragging about your abilities, and stretching the truth a little too far. So when he continued to tell his cousin how you "saved a dying man" (that man being him choking on food because he wasn't chewing, the moron), you took the phone and hung up.
"Hey! I was getting to the good part."
"I don't care. Next time you want to brag about me to other people, which you really shouldn't do, don't stretch the truth!"
Jay watched as your proceeded to walk off angrily, and decided it wasn't the best time to bring  up the death match his cousin arranged between his girlfriend and you.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12