When you go back to school - Jay

Guess what?
Lloyd's is next XD
I always have more fun writing his scenarios then the others.....

"So this is your plan?"
"Yup."
"Your going to just sit there-"
"Yup."
"And hope I don't leave."
"Pretty much."
Jay crossed his arms stubbornly and frowned and your school bag. His plan to keep you from your education was to sit in front of the door so you couldn't leave.
Not the best plan, but it was seven in the morning so you gave him credit.
"C'mon! Don't make me go out the back! I got to be there soon and you're just wasting my time!"
"Why do you need school anyways?" Jay demanded stubbornly. "You learn plenty of stuff with me!"
"Learning how to disassemble a Nindroid isn't exactly something I'll be using in my immediate future." You monotoned.
"Well....neither is algebra!"
He made a compelling argument.
And since you had nothing to argue against that, you just turned around and went for the back door.
"Hey, where are you going!"
"Out the back door." (God damn but I love her anyway.)
"Y/n!" Jay called, but you already closed the door.
Not even ten steps away from the back porch, Jay bursted out the back door and fell down the porch stairs.
"Wait!" He moaned in pain.
"What?"
"Can I at least have a hug?" He questioned In defeat. Rolling your eyes, you hold out your arms.
"Come here you idiot." Jay nearly squeezed the life out of you and when he let you go you were panting for air.
You gave him a two fingered salute and walked to the front of your house were an already waiting bus sat.
Jay looked at the yellow limo in disdain. He was thinking about hopping on the bus with you, but then shrugged.
He could always try tomorrow.

FILLABOTES YOUR FANS ARE WAITING!!!!!

XD

So, now that I have glasses I'm always,

A. Cleaning them

B. Cursing myself for accidentally touching the lenses while putting hair behind my ear. (Cause then I have to clean the smudge off)

C. Taking them on and off to see the difference

And D. Wondering if I should've sprung for the Harry Potter glasses (the round ones) then thinking, nah I'd look stupid.

I'm out!

Later Golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12