PRANK WAR!!!!- Kai

So, our winner FLRockgirl817 chose prank war for this scenario. By the way *chucks tomatoes at her* IM NOT GOING TO DIEEEEE!!!!! Anyway, let's start this shall we?

"Y/n where are youuuu?" You scooch farther back into the coat closet you were taking refuge in. You hear Kai open a door down the hall, and close it realizing his girlfriend wasn't in there.
You weren't hiding from the fire ninja. You wanted him to find you. I mean, who hides in a closet anymore?
He was about to walk into your trap.
The ninja had started something of a prank war, and you were determined to walk away unpranked. So far, you've been lucky. Lloyd almost had you a few times. Then Jay with his ice water...........
But Kai has been after you the most. Being his girlfriend made you his number one target. And he was yours.
Today, you decided to hard core prank him instead of hide in the air ducts like you usually do.
Another door opened, closer to your closet. You wriggle in anticipation. Was it really hard to look in the closet?
"Y/n I know your around here somewhere. Come out and I might go easy on you." Yeah. Might.
Finally, the door swings open and you look up to see Kai smirking victoriously.
"Gotcha." He whispers. You stare into his eyes.
"Not quite." You pull the string that turns on the light and five gallons of ranch, ketchup, and feathers pour down on him. He screams and falls backwards.
You dart out of the closet, Kai screaming at you.
"Y/N THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!"
"Then why am I laughing!" You shout over your shoulder, making a bee line for Cole's room.
You shut the door and lock it, putting your forehead against it breathing a sigh of relief.
"Mmphf!" You hear behind you. You jump and whirl around.
"What the actual Fuck!?" You squeal. Jay looked at you helplessly, taped to the wall. Did Cole do this?
You awkwardly shuffle out of Coles room while Jay glares at you. There was no way you were letting him down. He was an enemy.
You just hoped he couldn't shoot lightning out of his eyes because the look he was giving you suggested other wise. Standing in the hallway, you smell something awful.....like.....rancid ranch.
Shit.
Something slimy, smelly, and muscular wraped its arms around your waist and picked you up. You scream at the top of your lungs and Kai covers your mouth with his hand. You lick it, then spit at it when you remember the ranch and ketchup.
"Ew, gross!" Kai complains, taking his hand back.
"Well, you smell gross." You retort.
"And who's fault is that?"
Well, he had you in a box there.
"Where are we going?" You ask, squirming in his grasp.
"Somewhere." You were about to walk threw the door way that lead to the living room when you see a bucket on top the door frame. No doubt there was a trip wire.
"Uh, Kai. I don't think you should go that way."
"Nice try y/n" Kai said, rolling his eyes "You just don't want to get pranked." But as soon as he walked threw the door way, the bucket fell down on both of you, covering you in glue.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!" Kai yells.
Zane jumps up from behind the couch.
"It has worked!!" The nindroid says dancing a little. "My first prank!" You and Kai look at him strangely while he dances out of the room.
"You know what, I'm done." Kai says, trying to put you down. But the glue bonded you together. He couldn't let go.
"GOD DAMMIT!!!! ZANE!!!!"
Just then, Cole walks in, whistling a happy tune holding bags if groceries. He drops them when he sees you two.
"What the Hades!? Are you guys still doing the prank war?" He asks.
"Wait....Cole........You were at the store this entire time?" You ask.
"Yeah, why?"
"Then who taped Jay to your wall?"

"So Jay. You want to steal my candy?" Jay shook his head no quickly.
"Good." Lloyd smirked.

So......not the best.......I want your honest opinion. Was this good? Just tell me.

Anyway, I discovered something wonderful.
It is called.....ANIME!!!!
I've never really watched any anime before except for Avatar the last air bender (is that considered a anime?) By now I'm into Tokyo Ghoul (TOUKA AND KANEKI NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!!) And Free!. I actually watched two seasons of Tokyo Ghoul. I'm only on episode five of Free!
I flipping LOVE Haruka and Nagisa. Mostly Haru though.
Any anime's you recommend I watch?

Later golden hearts!!!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12