He tries to get your attention - Kai

This scenario was suggested byyyyyy

Viatrix_124

THANKKKKK YOUUUUU

"Y/n."
Nothing.
"Y/n."
Not even a twitch.
"Hey, y/n."
Kai got nothing but the brief sound of you turning another page in your book.
He mentally cursed the author of that paper weight made of pieces of paper. You've been reading non stop for the past few days and barely spared the master of fire a second glance.
As he recalled, the last thing you said to him was three days ago. And you said, and he quotes "can you please move your head, you're blocking my light."
Cold as Elsa's- Zane's ice. He totally meant Zane's ice.
"Y/nnnnn." He whined, spinning around on your desk chair. "I'm boreddddd."
Another annoying flip of a page.
Who even read actual books anymore, anyways? He frowned. Aren't audio books a thing? Sighing, he got up and started walking around your room, a little jealous you were giving fictional characters more  attention than him.
There was another book on your dresser, he noticed. He looked up at you, than back at the book. With the hope that he could get a reaction out of you, he swept it off your dresser and on to the floor.
That was a big mistake.
He looked at you to find angry e/c eyes burning into his own.
And that is the story of how Kai, for the second time in his life, got a jar of mayonnaise thrown at his head.

On a book related note, one time in the fiffth grade, my mom forced me to lend my brother my brand new, hard cover diary of a wimpy kid book.

It came back to me looking like someone tried to murder it.

With a spoon.

And this is why I will never trust anyone with my books ever again.

Just imagine if poor wimpy kid was a paper back. What a horror that would've been.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12