Valentine's day special - Cole

Cole was acting off today. Even when you gave him his Valentine's day gift (a coupon for free cakes all year at his favorite bakery... You know a guy who knows a guy), he seemed nervous and even said he didn't feel like getting a cake today. That immediately set off alarms in your head. When was he not in the mood for cake?
"I'm fine y/n." Cole tried to reassure you, but since he was so obviously lying, it wasn't really working and only made you more worried. You had a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with his gift for you, but was still worried anyways.
He asked you if you wanted to go to the mall today, since they were doing couples stuff there, and you momentarily forgot your suspicion, but all threw the drive there you kept glancing at him.
"Y/n, what do you keep staring at?"
"Nothing." You said quickly.

After stopping at a store to get some shirts (which were needed.... You burned most of them putting out the oven fire Cole usually started when he tried to cook), you were both walking aimlessly through the mall. Well, you were, anyways. Cole kept redirecting you from your wandering towards a destination he seemed to be heading for.
"How about we go this way?" He suggested, steering you by your shoulders to the right.
"Cole, I can walk myself, you know." You said, as, once again, he changed your direction. "What are you up too?"
"W-what? Nothing!" You crossed your arms.
"Cole Brookstone. I will scream bloody murder if you don't tell me what you're up to."
Cole narrowed his eyes. "You wouldn't."
You opened your mouth, about to do what you promised, when some music started playing over the malls loud speakers. You quickly recognized it as your favorite song.
"What the hell-"
Then Cole suddenly left your side, joining in with a bigger group of people who were starting to dance in synchronization.
Oh. My. Garmadon.
This was your gift. That was the reason Cole seemed nervous, and was practically, and at one point literally, dragging you here.
You were smiling as you watched your boyfriend dance, Cole meeting your gaze at some point and winking.
Everyone started cheering the flash mob on, some people even started to record the performance.
The dancers finished up with a final spin, and, after some bows, the mob dispersed as quickly as it formed.
Cole jogged over to you, sweaty from the dancing. "So, what did you think? Valentine material, right?"
You laughed. "If you're asking me to be your Valentine, the answer is yes. And I loved it." Cole made to hug you, but you moved away.
"How about a shower first? And then we'll grab some cake."
Cole grinned. "Sounds like a plan."
You let him take your hand as you walked back towards the car, even of it was sweaty.
You would never forget the day your boyfriend danced in a flash mob for you.
Or the day you got yelled at by a mall cop for kissing your, sweet, sweaty boyfriend in the parking lot.

I have not been updating, and I'm sorry for that. I really am.

I'm just feeling blah lately.

I promise Zane's will be up tomorrow. If not....

Spam the fuck out of me. Highly appreciated :)

So lately I've been saying "Aye sir."

Because of Fairy Tail.

WHYYYYH IT RUINED MEEE

So here's how most conversations start with me and my friends these days.

Friend: Hey, Heart.

Me: aye sir..... DAMN IT!

/)-(\ my life is ruined forever.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12