Your date - Lloyd

This is the outfit for the date. It won with a grand total of two votes. Yup. Anyway, Imma just let you read. Okay?
Okay.

"No b/n." You told your brother, putting your earrings in.
"Why not? Dylan really likes you you know." He said. You roll your eyes. Remember that day when you met Lloyd, and your brother was setting you up with a friend?
Dylan was that friend.
And you didn't like him.
Every single time someone tried to ask you out and he was around, he would tell the poor guy off. No boy would dare come near you with him around. He acted like you were his possession. Like you were already dating.
You thought he was some sort of yandere crazy dude.
Only one good thing came from his possessiveness: Lloyd. If Dylan hadn't have scared away all those boys, you probably wouldn't have been getting ready to go on a date with the adorable green ninja.
"I've told you many times. I. Do. Not. Like. Dylan. He's creepy. And he acts like I'm an object. That I'm his." Your brother shook his head.
"He's just protective that's all." You snort.
"Yeah. Like all those times I got love notes in my locker at school, and he ripped them up he was protecting me from paper cuts. And when Jordan Fuller (random name) gave me those lilacs on Valentine's day, he protected me by jumping on them, telling me I'm allergic to them. Which I'm not." You say.
"Well....maybe there....was a bee?" He said weakly. You raise a brow.
"When it was snowing? Don't think so. Your friend is loco." You walk pass him, and run down the stairs.
The door bell rings, and you sigh in relief.
You hurry to the door before your brother could say anymore about Dylan. When you open the door, you see Lloyd standing there, flower in hand in a pair of worn jeans and a white shirt and a green tie tied very loosely around his neck. He grins at you.
"You look beautiful y/n." You smirk.
"You're not that bad looking either." You say with a wink. He loses his confidence for a second, his face turning red. He thrust the flower at you so he didn't need to talk.
You took it, and realize it's a rose, it's tips dyed green. You smell it, then tucked it into your braid (Sorry short haired people >.<).
"thank you." You say. He gives you a small smile, a light red still staining his cheeks.
"Lets go then" you say, "now, what's the plan?"

You screw your eyes shut, tightening your hold on Lloyd's waist. You tried your hardest not to scream, but it was kind of hard when he kept barrel rolling, and flipping.
Yup. You were on the Ultra Dragon.
And he was purposely trying yo get you to scream.
"Lloyd, knock it off!!!" You yell, and chuckles evily.
"Hang on tight princess" he tells you, and makes the Dragon do another roll. You barely suppressed a scream. You get a hand free, and smack the side of his head.
"Ow!" He complained "again with the hitting!!"
"Well, stop trying to freak me out asshole!!!" You shout. He turns is head and meets your e/c with his green ones. He gives you a smile that makes your heart skip a beat.
"Sure." He says, and flicks the reins, sending the Ultra Dragon speeding to the ground. This time, you do scream and Lloyd laughs like a maniac.
The Dragon slows down and lands on a grassy field. You look at him questionably.
"What are we doing here?" You ask. He pulls a picnic basket out of nowhere.
"Hungry?"
His magic hair strikes again (think back to the day you met >.<)

You finish the rest of your chocolate cake (Lloyd said it was hell getting it out of the bounty because Cole knew about it) and sigh, looking up at the moon, Lloyd munching on some chips.
It was getting cold, and you were in a skirt and t-shirt. You look over at Lloyd, who was staring up at the stars, probably looking for Orion's belt.
You moved a little to words him.
He didn't flinch or look your way.
You moved in small movements, careful not to draw his attention to you. Finally, you were right by him. Still didn't notice anything.
Take a deep breath, you abruptly put your head on his shoulder, and leaned into him. He was still warm even with out a jacket.
He stiffened, and looked down at you, his face red.
"Uh, wh-what a-ar- are you doing?" He chocked out. You shrug.
"I was cold." He nodded slowly, and hesitantly wrapped a arm around your waist. You both sit there for a minute, when Lloyd breaks the silence.
"I, uh, can't find Orion's belt." He said, looking down at you. You nod wordlessy, staring at the Ultra Dragon in the the distance, who was rolling around in the grass, and randomly flying to another spot to roll around some more.
"Its funny, though. I just saw it. But then I looked at you and my brain just shut down." Your head perked up, and with out warning, Lloyd smashed his lips to yours. You kiss back, while he pulled you closer. Your toes curled and your heart felt like it was going to shrivel up and die. You run your hands threw his hair, while his hands slid to your hips.
If Dylan was here, he would've died a million times from jealously.
Your lungs screamed for air, and you reluctantly pull away.
Lloyd still had his eyes closed.
"Holy shit that was even better than candy." He whispered. You giggle and poke his cheek.
"Same here."
"So dose this mean we're dating, or do we do some sort of ritual, or what?" Lloyd asks, looking confused. You laugh until you see his face.
"W-wait. You're serious? Have you never had a girlfriend before?" He scratch's the back of neck awkwardly.
"No?.........."
Well, you think in your head, I'm not alone in the dating area.
"All you need to do is ask." His eyes widen.
"That's all?" You nod.
"Yup."
"I don't need to rent you?"
"Uh.....No."
"No five year quest to win your affection?"
"No, Lloyd."
"I don't have to smite some other dude after your heart?" Did he really just say smite?
"No Lloyd." You say, smiling at him. "I'm all yours."
"Really? Like, I can change my Facebook status to in a relationship, and tweet about you, and go alpha male on other dudes flirting with you and-"
"Yes Lloyd. You get to do all of that. Can we please go before I freeze my ass off?"
"Do I get to-"
"Let's go."

I'm pissed. Yeah. Really pissed. My math teacher is an asshole. I was asking someone by me for help on a math problem, and he was like
HEART, BE QUIET!!! IM ALREADY THINKING OF MOVING YOU TO THE BACK OF THE CLASS YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!!
Bitch what?
First of all, that won't help anything. I need glasses. Like bad. It's a bad thing if you can't read the board from the front row. Imagine what it's gonna be like in the back.
I may as well sit in the office and do nothing.
And I only "talk too much" to get help. So basically, he's a bad teacher cause he's disrupting my learning. Then he has the nerve to shrug when I tell him I can't see in the back.
He told me it's my problem.
-_- bitch, wanna fight? I'll rip that pathetic pencil mustache off your face.
Okay. I'm calmer. Sort of.
I got lost in my anger. Sorry >^<
Anyway, how did I do? I did my best, since I'm really pissed off and I'm in a fowl mood (hehehe the Artemis Fowl puns)
Okay, I'm good. All smiles :) :) :) :)
Jk. No.
I HAVE AN ORAL BOOK REPORT TOMORROW AND MEH CRUSH IS IN THAT CLASS AND IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!
I'm doing it on Legend, by Marie Lu.
READ IT!!!!!
But don't listen to Amnesia (5SOS!!!) after the third book.
Just......don't.
Well, later golden hearts!!!

~ HeartOfGold12