When you meet him - Kai

First up....KAI!!!! Yay. He's my favorite!!!

"Do I have to be here?" you ask as your mom drag you threw the mall. You hate shopping.
Especially with your mom.
You love her, don't get me wrong. But she takes two hours in each store saying "y/n, look at this!" Or "isn't this the cutest dress ever!"
"Yes y/n, yes you do. You need new converse. Look at those ratty things! I can't believe you didn't tell me you needed New shoes!" You roll my e/c eyes. You had like, three other pairs of converse. They just weren't black.
"Well, shopping isn't exactly my thing." You pointed out "besides, I have other shoes." Your mom looked at me like you were was crazy.
"But you don't have another black pair, do you?"
"No, bu-"
"Oh, look at that, Ninjago foot wear is having a sale. C'mon!" She yanks you along into the store. You sigh. There is no stopping this women.
While your mom heads to hunt down a pair of shoes in the high heels section, you run to quickly find a pair of converse. Your Mom is always trying to get me in heels. (Sorry if you like heels.)
"Y/n!" Your mom calls. Crap. She beat you to it. "I found the cutest pair of green heels! Come try them on!"
You don't answer, and quickly start running down the isles of shoes.
Converse? Nope. Converse? Nope.
"Y/n?" Your mom calls out. She sounds close. Your just going to do the rational thing, and hide.
But where?
Down the isle, you see some brown spiky haired dude looking at a pair of Jordan's.
Perfect.
You walk over and tap him on the shoulder. He looks up at you curiously with beautiful amber eyes.
"Excuse me? Can I please hide behind you so my Mon can't find me? It's an emergency!" You say. He looks you up and down.
"Sure I guess?" He says awkwardly. You jump behind him as your mom was just walking by. She stops and turns to the guy.
"Excuse me, have you seen my daughter? She has h/l h/c, and big e/c eyes." she says. You look over the dudes shoulder a bit, and see the heels she's picked out. They were green alright.
Neon green.
The guy shakes his spiky head.
"Nope. But I did see some like that walk out of here a little while ago. she went in the direction of Foot smart." He said. He's a really good liar. You hear her let our an angry sigh.
"Sounds like something she would do. Thank you."
"No problem, ma'am."
After a few seconds, he says, "It's okay, she's gone."
You sigh in relief. Thank the Lord.
"Thank you." You say, stepping out from behind him. "You have to understand, she's the worst person to shop with. I just came here for a pair of converse." He raises a brow.
Only then do you realize how cute this guy is. His dark brown hair was spiked up, his amber eyes shined with light. He wore a red t-shirt, showing off his biceps and muscular body.
You just made a fool of myself in front of a hot guy.
Well shit.
"I pity you." He says. "Those heels looked like snot covered death traps." You nod in agreement.
"She's always doing this. She wants me to 'embrace' my beauty or whatever." You sigh. "But I love her. I just can't stand her fashion choices."
The guy nods in understanding, leaning against the shelves of shoes.
"I think your already did embrace your beauty." He says, winking at me. I-is he flirting with you? In a shoe store?
"Th-thanks." You stutter. You thought you were just average. Not anything extraordinary.
You look down at your clothes. White skinny jeans, a lose fitting shirt with the words "live free, think big, and dream on". Nothing beauty queen worthy.
"I'm Kai." Said the guy- who you now know as Kai. He held out his hand. You shook it, saying.
"I'm y/n." He smiled.
"I like that name." You blush.
"It's just a name." You say shyly.
"Well I'm just a fire ninja." He shot back. Your eyes widen. I'm talking to the Kai Smith?, you think to yourself. Fire ninja? Who lives on the bounty?
Well shit.
He sees the look on your face and groans.
"And I ruined it. Don't fan girl too hard, okay? I'll sign whatever you want, just please don't scream." What?
"What are you talking about?" You ask.
"Your not going to fan girl and call everyone over here?" He asks uncertainly.
"No, why would I do that?" He sighs in relief.
"Thank God! I thought I was going to have to hide in the trash again." You raise a brow.
"Again?" He blushed, and rubs the back of his neck.
"Yeah. It happens a lot." You just laugh, not caring about the people staring at you.
I stop my laughing fit, to find Kai looking at you.
"What?" He looks away quickly.
"N-nothing. Your just.....so weird."
"So I've been told." You say, smirking. You look at your watch and groan.
"I better get going. I still gotta hunt down a pair of shoes." Kai looks at you, a sad look on his face. Then, he smiles.
"You said converse, right?"
"Yeah." You say slowly. He grabs your hand, and leads you to the last isle. And behold, converse heaven.
You pick up a pair of black converse and hug them to your chest.
"Where have you been all my life?" You ask them, while Kai laughs. You put them back in the box, and head to the counter to pay, Kai right behind you.
As you both exit the store, he gives you a smile.
"See ya around?" You nod.
"Maybe. Hopefully." You add, making him blush.
"It was nice meeting you y/n."
"Like wise Kai."

Your mom was on your ass about ditching her, but your thoughts were on a certain fire ninja. When you got home, you found a note in your shoe box.

Y/n, I had a great time talking with you. Maybe if you wanna hang out some time, you can call me? 231-476-908
-;) Kai.
You died. On the floor.

That was longer than planned. almost 1,000 words...... oh well. Next is Cole. Thanks for taking the time out of your life to read this. :) :) :)