Valentine's day special - Kai

*still dancing to Beyonce's All the single ladies*

You doodled in your notebook, occasionally looking at the clock and sighing. The minutes dragged on forever in this class.
It was the last hour of the day, therefore the longest. And you were already anxious. Kai had said that he had a surprise planned for you when you gave him his gift this morning ( tickets to see his favorite band, front row. Wasn't exactly cheap.).
Knowing Kai, it was probably something elaborate. Despite acting like Valentine's day was just another day, you knew he was a hopeless romantic. He was the one usually picking out the Nicholas Sparks movies on movie night.
He bawled during the notebook (some tears were shed from you as well, you admit).
So, you didn't know if Kai was going to show up during the hour, or after school, or in the middle of the night, but you knew it was probably going to be endearingly sappy.
Just as you thought your brain was going to explode, the class room door burst open, and Kai stood there, in all his spiky hair glory. It took you a second to realize what he was wearing.
You noticed the white angel wings first. They looked a little singed though, like Kai got annoyed with them. He was also wearing a white shirt, waaaayyy to small for him. And, oh God, a diaper over pink tights with hearts all over them.
Kai, the proud fire ninja, came to your school dressed as Cupid.
A whole bunch of other boys flooded in behind him, all dressed like Cupid, all carrying flowers for their respective girlfriends.
Kai came towards your desk, grinning confidently despite the fact he was wearing a diaper.
"What the actual hell Kai!" You asked, smiling so hard it hurt "did you plan all this?" You looked around the room, the girls all the Cupids went to either laughing, crying in joy, or hugging their boyfriends.
"Yup. Pretty awesome, right?"
"Awesome? This is amazing! I mean, you're in a diaper!"
Kai pulled said diaper up a little. "Its surprisingly comfortable. And now." Kai said, getting down onto one knee, and holding up a little teddy bear holding a small bunch of carnations.
"Y/n L/n, will you be my Valentine?"
"After all this?" You asked rhetorically. "Of course."
Kai laughed, and pulled you down to your knees and kissed you, your teacher screaming for everyone to get back in their seats and for the "stripper Cupids" to leave.

Believe it or not this actually happened in my school today, except with only one guy.

At the middle school,we had lip shaped suckers. But at the high school, there are flowers.

So today in success (thirty minute class to work on homework or whatever) this dude came in to deliver the flowered people bought for other people.

Dressed exactly the way I described.

I'm mentally scarred

Well, Later golden hearts!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12