When he dose something cute - Zane

THANKS FOR THE VOTING ON THE BOOK COVERS GUYS!!!! Voting is closed tomorrow at 11:30 that's when I will change the cover. :) :)

M/ n = your middle name

You and Zane were having a Disney movie marathon. So far, you've watched Hercules, Bambi, The sorcerers apprentice, and Big Hero 6. You were now watching Snow White, while Zane got more popcorn.
You sat there, watching the seven dwarfs gather around the black haired princess. You always wondered how her hair was so perfect after sleeping.
Yours looked like a rat's nest.
"I wish I was that pretty." You mutter. You hear a gasp and look behind you.
Zane stood there, mouth open in shock with a popcorn bowl in hand.
"Y/n......would you repeat that?" You blush and shrug.
"I said I wish I was that pretty. It's not that big of a deal. Every girl wishes she looked like a Disney princess." Zane narrowed his icy blue's.
"Y/n m/n l/n" Zane chided.
"Wait, how did you know my middle-?" Zane cut you off.
"That is not important." He put the popcorn on the coffee table in front of the couch you sat on. He paused the movie, and looked at you expectantly.
"What?" You ask, confused.
"Why is Snow white prettier than you?" He asks. You shrug again.
"She's nice, has perfect hair, perfect body....." You trail off because Zane was giving you a look that could give a polar bear chills. Zane sat next to you on the couch and took your hands in his (which were surprisingly warm) and looked deep into your eyes.
"I will have you know that I hate Disney princess movies." He stated. You cock your head a little.
"Why?"
"Because they are incorrect." You furrow your brow. "For example, Snow white is the fairest in the land. But last time I checked, that was you." You blush.
"Zane, i-"
"I am almost sure that you are the most beautiful sleeping as well." He continued. "And all girls want to steal you voice it's so lovely." He leaned in real close.
"So why are these princess's not you? My system dose not compute." You were beaming at him. With out warning, you jumped on him and hugged him so hard you heard something crack.
"Are you like the Prince charming or something?" You ask. He hugged you tightly in return.
"I am afraid not y/n. They love their girlfriends Forever. I will love mine five ever."

The. End!!!!!! Yeah...So imma leave you guys to do what ever you want now cause this scenario is over. Why are you still reading this?
Maybe because my author notes are just to flipping awesome.
I AM A UNICORN. I AM MAGICAL. BASK IN MY GLORY!!
BASK IN IT!!!!!
Later golden hearts!!!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12