When he's ill - Jay

Jay was having the worse week of his life.
Monday was awful because, hey, it was a Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday were full of hardcore training, courtesy of sensei Wu.
And then, Thursday, he got sick.
He didn't know if it was from the possibly stale candy he stole from Lloyd's secret stash, or if force feeding himself Cole's food really was a bad idea, but there he was, on a Friday.
Dying.
Well, that's what he was telling you. Whining to you, really.
"Hack hack. I don't think I'll make it much longer." Jay said, you rolling your eyes as you threw another cough drop at his head.
"Drama queen. You just have a bad cough."
Jay rubbed his head "You shouldn't be treating someone in their last moments like that. Ohhh, these are honey and lemon flavored!" He popped the medicine in his mouth.
"The simplest things make you happy." You mused, kicking your feet up onto to coffee table, and leaning back into the couch.
"Well, you're not simple, and you make me extremely happy." He smiled cheekily.
You flushed. "You're so corny."
"Hey, I have every right to be! My week sucked, thank you very much. And I have nothing to show for it besides these delicious cough drops!"
"Sounds like you need a marathon of Ninjago's Got Talent."
He sighed heavily, throwing one arm over his eyes dramatically.
"Yes, please. For a dying man."

I've actually been having coughing fits for the past almost two weeks. I feel like I'm about to just keel over every freaking time ;-;

But, anyhow, IT'S EASTER WEEKEND!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I totally forgot about Easter though... no wonder we have Friday off tomorrow XD I'm always clueless.

My plan is to make the most fucking epic deviled eggs ever. Just need to figure out how to make them.

LATER GOLDEN HEARTS!!!!

~ HeartOfGold12