When he has feelings for you- Kai

Sorry. I would've updated but I went and saw.....BATMAN VS SUPERMAN. and it was like, two hours long. Seriously. Anyway, on with the chapter

Kai's POV

Y/n. She's so pretty. She's smart, and funny. A little annoying at times, and weird. But.....wow.
I think I like her.
A blush warmed my face as I realized that I admitted my feelings for her to myself. Oh my god. How did I not know this before?
Am I really that dense?
Apparently so.
But the question is, will she like me back? I'm going to have to ask her out. Okay, wait wait wait. What if she doesn't like me back? Will that just ruin our friendship?
Out of all of Ninjago, why did I have to grow feelings for my best friend?
Well, who wouldn't? With her bright e/c eyes, and her h/l h/c hair, and her laugh, smile, smirk, personality-
My stupid brain isn't really helping with my nerves. I really want to tell her......but I also don't want to ruin our friendship. How do you do this girl friend thing!!! Argh. I'll just ask Nya for advice. Hell knows what the guys would do if I asked for advice about girls.......especially Jay.

Poor Kai, clueless about girls. Like most boys these days.
You should've seen the looks I got from guys while watching Batman kick some kryptonian ass. AND WONDER WOMEN WAS BADASS!!!! She was a like, "You ain't destroying earth with this Amazonian warrior princess around. I'm bout to lasso of truth your ass" no not really. But it's a fucking awesome movie. Even though Lois sucks -_-........Anyway, I totally recommend this movie. My mom and sister (who don't even know who Alfred is) enjoyed it. You don't need to be a DC fan to love this movie.
Peace out! - HeartOfGold12