Chapter 110 Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry." I said feeling sorry for him. "She is Shishir's cousin. He will explain things out to her later."

"Really?" Danny asked his face brightening up.

"Yes." I smiled.

"No!" Shishir said overlapping my 'yes.'

"Shishir!" I glared at him.

"I am not having an 'underwear' discussion with a girl." he said going red in the face and Prema chucked looking down at her feet while Danny and Paresh looked on amused "Cousin or not, she will think I am equally pervert."

He caught me by my elbow and leaned close "The only girl with who I am talking about titbits is you."

My face must be flaming red!

"Danny I will try to talk to her later." I managed to blurt as Shishir continued to snicker naughtily while looking at me.

"You are the best Suvarna." Danny beamed "And you are a beast Shamboo baba."

"Shut the hell up." Shishir's retort got drowned in all our laughter.

Shishir's POV.

Lodhi Gardens (While talking about what happened years back)

I smiled as she looked out of the car window, trying to hide her smile.

Thinking about that day always made me smile. I could still s.ee myself frowning at the ten year old spunky girl who was sprinting around chasing Paresh.

Suddenly Paresh turned around- a grasshopper in hand.

Paresh : (Evil laugh) Booo hahaha. "This goes inside your dress!"

Suvi: "Don't you dare! I will beat you Pushy!"

Paresh: "Suvi the wrestler you cannot beat me. And stop calling me Pushy!" (Flinging the insect on Suvi.

Suvi: (angrily swatting the insect away "You stop calling me Suvi Wrestler."

Paresh: (snickering) "Shishir bhaiya calls you that. And it suits you." The brat sprinted away thinking Suvi will chase him.

But hands on her waist, eyes blazing she turned towards me. "You call me that? You are a very bad boy"

Me: Shrugging my shoulders "It suits you. You are always ready to fight and beat up others."

Suvi: "Don't lie! I never do that. You- you walking talking coconut tree!"

Me: "Are you making fun of my height?"

Suvi : "Maybe! So what will you do? Fight with me?" she asked pushing me challengingly.

I caught her hand, trying to defend myself from her hits. She stepped away trying to pull her hand out of mine.

Me: "See? You are always ready to pick up a figh- Suvi!"

I saw her stumble as she tried to jerk her hand and stepped backwards on the slightly slanting ground.

I reached out and held her with my hand to support her but she batted my hand away and tilted away.

I leaned down trying to clutch her more steadily as she still looked ready to fall while she pushed me at the same time. Both of us lost balance and I tripped slightly in her direction.

I froze as my bent face touched hers and my lips landed on hers.

For a second I was too shocked to react and I felt her still too. Moments later I pulled away.

Both of our eyes were wide open, in shock for what had just happened.

Suvi looked flabbergasted. But Sumo being Suvi she scrunched up her nose "You stink of raw onions- blech" She mumbled before running away leaving me there confused and stunned.

For some reasons I wanted to smile. I touched my lips not understanding why I was wanting to smile. I looked in the direction Suvi had run off to and saw her standing with a confused look. Was she also thinking of what happened?

I saw her shake her head and turned around and lifted a small branch from nearby and went chasing behind Paresh . Sumo was back to business!

***End of flashback***

I grinned at her "I think I was already falling in love with you then."

"You were always mean to me. Don't lie!"

I shrugged my shoulders "I am sure I did not want to fall in love but-" I laughed as she hit me on my arm playfully "You cast an spell on me girl."

&&&

Updated on 14th October 2017.

I hope this short chapter has been a good read. Do comment what you think about SuShi's first kiss.

Danny's Hindi has put him in a sticky spot- LOL!

Please do Vote and comment.

Love, from me to you.

There already is a pre cap for next chapter but here's another short one. The last pre cap of this book!

Pre cap Chapter 111 Maha Chapter.

Shishir's POV.

I smiled as Suvi entered.

"Devi, aap jal grahan karengi?" Danny said slowly reading from a booklet in his hand.

"What?" Suvi laughed at Danny's too perfect Hindi asking if she wants to drink water."Devi??" she grinned.

I sighed "After the Kachha debacle he is trying to play safe. He has got himself an 'Learn Hindi' book. And trust me his distorted Hindi was better than this one."

"Bakwass na kar nadan balak."

Next update as planned on Monday.

Buh bye till next time.:)