Chapter 41. Maha Chapter.

Surprise! a Maha chapter. Please do vote and comment.

Suvarna's POV.

I stood there at a side with Paresh. "Mr. Kapoor! I wonder what he has against bhaiya?" Paresh muttered.

"Since when do you know him?" I asked.

"I don't really know him Suvi. Infact I think he visits London once in a while and does not live here. I have met me around in the building, since about four years." He shrugged. "Initially bhaiya had taken up the apartment on lease. He purchased it just last year."

"There is something familiar about him."

"Right now I think so too. I wonder why I never realised it before today." Paresh mused softly.

I glanced at Shishir who was standing not far from Mr. Kapoor. He was talking to an officer. I could not make out what they were talking about but knew it must be something serious from Shishir's expression.

"Freak!" Pushkar exclaimed beside me.

I looked at him questioningly. "I figured out why till today I did not think he is familiar. He used to constantly cough while talking and always wore thick clothes, mufflers, cap, scarfs etc. I used to think he is a sickly man in his late fifties or sixties."

I turned my gaze back to where Mr. Kapoor stood arguing with the cops surrounding him. "He does not sick at all." I said realising what Paresh was saying.

"Exactly. And when we heard him in the car he did not cough at all." Paresh said his lips twitching.

"He has gone to extreme level and has been planning since a long time." I suppressed a shudder at the thought of such overwhelming efforts put in to harm someone. "I wonder who else is a part of this crazy plan."

Shishir  looked in our direction and nodded at the officer he was speaking to. He walked towards us "Let's go." He said putting an arm around me and looking at Paresh.

"Go where?" I asked confused.

Before he could respond an officer walked up to him "Mr. Mehrotra, Mr. Kapoor's lawyers want to speak to you." and Shishir nodded.

That is when I noticed Rahul and Danny had also got down from their car and were approaching us. Both had a grim expression on their faces.

They barely acknowledged my or Paresh's presence. They spoke softly to Shravan and walked away.

"Danny is Mr. Kapoor's lawyer and Rahul is his assistant." Shishir clarified seeing my confused expression.

"What?" I say stunned.

"I don't believe this." Paresh exclaimed at the same time.

"How can they do this to you?" I asked looking at the retreating form of the two in question.

"Mr. Kapoor had approached Danny a few days back and hired him. He had offered him a big amount of money." Shishir said shrugging his shoulder. "At that point of time I had not figured out his involvement in this case. I had been surprised since he had not asked me, being neighbours." Shishir said looking towards the police cars as Ricky and Mr. Kapoor were being seated in one.

"Now I realise why he did that. His attempt has been to isolate me from my friends and acquaintances. Thus he hired Danny." Shishir continued. "Rahul had been looking for a chance to work in London. I guess he was included in the team to try and get some internal or family details of mine."

"How can they do this to you?" I ask shocked. How can people change loyalties just for earning some quick money? That too for siding the wrong.

Shishir shrugged again but did not answer. He opened the car door for me and this time sat in the back seat with me while Paresh sat beside Charles in front.