Chapter 102.

Slightly longer chapter!

Prema's POV.

I smiled as Suvarna di and Shishir walked ahead hand in hand. Their relationship had been through so much in the ten years that they had been apart but their strong bond kept the relationship intact.

It was almost as though a 'pause' button had been pressed for those years and now they were back together stronger than before.

A slight jerk brought my attention back to where I was and I caught my breath as Paresh's head leaned closer.

This man confuses me so much! I know he has feelings for me- at least I think he has. How can I be sure when he never says them. Even his actions are so confusing!

What he blurted out inside the court- did he mean it or was it a part of one of his foolhardy pranks that he loves to play?

Our eyes met as his head was just few inches away and all I could do was stare.

His grin only made my already quickened heartbeat go crazy.

"Prema."

I could only manage to raise my eyebrows in silent query.

"Thank you." he whispered confusing me. "You are too good." He said his head still close and my heartbeat went out of hand!

Next moment he moved away laughing making me look down.

I gaped open mouthed when I realised what he had been doing! The cucumbers I had removed from his sandwiches had been on the side of the plate. He had just picked them up and was now placing then inside the sandwiches.

Food! Food! Food!

That is all that he thinks of. I will show him food!

I grabbed a sandwich from his hand before he could react shoved a good portion of it inside his mouth.

"I hope it chokes you!" I walked away furious.

A tug on my wrist made me jerk back and I realised Paresg had pulled me back. Turning towards him angrily I saw he was rapidly chewing.

"You want to say something?" he asked, some sandwich still in his mouth.

I shook my head feeling pissed 'no.'

"You want me to say something?" he asked his voice soft and my heart went crazy again.

I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed softly. His fingers brushed against my cheek "Soon." He said his voice velvety soft and then he walked away.

I don't want to smile. I don't want to smile. It was no use repeating this chant in my mind. As always the man had managed to evaporate my anger and my lips pulled into a small smile.

Why is it so difficult to stay angry with this infuriating man?

'Soon.' His softly spoken promise of sorts seemed to echo loudly in my mind. I touched my cheek where he had brushed his finger making my smile broaden.

Suvarna's POV.

I waited silently as Shishir moved forward to question me once again.

"Miss Sharma what was the amount that had been taken as a loan by your father?" he asked me his face serious.

"I have no idea." I answered honestly.

"How can that be believed Miss Sharma when you have received so many documents over the years." He said his voice snappy.

"I did not get any documents." I shot back. I have told this already so many times.

"Miss Sharma-"