Chapter 50. MEGA Chapter

Chapter 50 my lovely readers. Thank you! This journey just could not have been possible without all your support. You all are amazing. Each one has contributed, motivated me, kept me on my toes trying to keep this story interesting while juggling with various emotions simultaneously. Even my silent readers have contributed a big way. For someone new as a writer each and every view has gone a big way in keeping this story alive. While I would love to hear from all but what I really would love and hope is that you all continue to read this book.:)

A MEGA Chapter just for you all.

Happy Reading!

Shishir's POV.

Papa wanted the letters to be destroyed. I repeat this in my mind. Why am I not feeling anger? Why am getting this feeling of a dreaded chill?

I glanced at Suvi. Her face was an expressionless mask. What is she feeling?

"That is when Ben called me." Nanu continued.

"Ben called you? Nanu you know who Ben is?" Suvi spoke up looking in surprise towards Nanu.

"We know everybody who has been around Shishir when he came to London." Dadaji said softly exchanging looks with Nanu. "He did not want to destroy the letters. So he called up the number that he knew as the only contact to me. I had given it to him years back."

"Ben and I had been in touch over the years by means of letters. This was the first time he called and told us about the letters. So I spoke to your Dadaji and then advised him to send them over to Delhi. Then I met Raghunath and told him to ensure no harm comes to them and keep them safe."

And The letters had reached Delhi just a day before you came on your surprise visit Shishir." Dadaji said. "He had come over to meet me after Ben's phone call and we were thinking of calling you to India and hand them over to you."

"Raghunath got worried when I confronted him about the letters. He actually broke down saying he was only trying to ensure he gets to keep you in his life. He promised me he will not destroy the letters but at the same time did not want you to find out." Nanu said.

"How did you find them Shishir?" Dadaji asked looking at me.

I realised no one knew how and where I had found them. I told them quietly in shortest possible way. "Papa's office. Saw them by chance when I was looking at his certificates and awards."

"Destiny. It played it's part to ensure you get them on your own." Dadaji said shaking his head with a smile.

"I left home and went away when my son and daughter in law decided their ego was more important than the happiness of their son." Dadaji looked at me "As for being your parents I would advise you not to stay angry with them, but I would definitely hope you learn from their mistakes. Never let another suffer just to get an upper hand with someone."

I could just stare back at Dadaji. Not be angry with my parents? Does he really think that is possible? They stole my childhood, crushed it and almost ruined matters between me and Suvi.

"Raghunath feared that if you decide to go with Nimmy, your mother, then your father will insist he lets you chose." Nanu continued.

"When the fact is that I hold both equally at fault. Whatever was their difference they could have come out and spoken to family members. Nimmy had no reason to walk out of the house. It was after all her house too." Dadaji said looking angry.

"He had wanted to keep you, his grandson away from all this bitterness, so he had wanted to send you away to boarding school for some time. In fact the plan was to send all three of his grandsons away so that they could be together and not realise something was trouble at home." Nanu spoke up looking at Dadaji. "After talking to him I had thought it would be a good idea if I send Suvarna too. I know my family has been good and kind but I know she has felt isolated at times."