Chapter 26.

Suvarna's POV.

"Shishir Mehrotra it's not funny! Do you realise you have the weirdest possible being for a cousin? He cannot even be called a human! And now he will go on -"

"Suvi-"

"-and on and on about this. I will never be able to face him-"

"Suvi-"

"-without him making weird comments-"

"Suvi-"

"- or make oww fawes or rwim."

Why are my words coming out gibberish?? What is blocking my mouth?

Ohh!

My eyes closed even as he lifted his lips away from mine. He had just brushed his mouth over mine for maybe two seconds but it felt like my mouth was on fire.

"Suvi- It's all right. Okay?"

I nodded. Of course my tongue was not functional any more.

I felt him hook my chin between his thumb and index finger to lift my head that had bent on it's own accord.

My eyes remained shut.

"Suvi look at me." He said softly.

I shook my head in denial.

"Please?"

I shook my head again, refusing to open my eyes. No way! I cannot open them now!

"You want me to coax you to open your eyes?" he asked his lips brushing my nose. I could sense his smile against my skin.

I frowned in confusion for a fraction of second and then my eyes snapped open.

"Spoilsport." His smile widened, even as he shot me a triumphant look.

I glared at him before dipping my head to land on his chest.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man on Earth." I heard Shishir  say as he kissed my hair.

"Flatterer." I said burying my head tighter on his chest inhaling deeply his manly scent.

"You have no idea Suvi, how I have longed to ask you this question. Long before I came to London." He said softly as he rested his head on mine.

I frowned in confusion and pulled back to look at him. "You mean since last week when you came back to Delhi? Why didn't you say anything then?"

"No you Dumbo," He said pulling my nose gently. "Since we were still children."

At these words it was time for my heart to start it's crazy dance again!

"Really?" I managed to whisper through a chocked throat. "I thought it was only me." I sighed softly.

"You? " He looked at me in shock.

I shrugged slightly." I did not realise it completely at that time. But after you had come away I used to miss you so much. I had thought you to be my first crush."

"First? You mean you had more crushes?" He asked scowling darkly at the thought. I fought back the smile at his words.

"Uh huh. " I said evasively, wanting to tease him.

"Suvi." He warned.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him with a smug expression .

"No! Shishir Mehrotra is never jealous."

"Oh? Then you don't mind – the list?" I teased him further.

"LIST?" He practically exploded drawing a chuckle out of me.