Chapter 92.

Hey my lovely readers. Your comments say most of you want the book to end at chapter 100 (WOW!) and not before, Right?

All right guys..Will do it gladly- happily!
I will try my best to give you all great moments and lots of smiles in these chapters!
Look out for the next one -Chapter 93 on Tuesday!

Thank you for loving this book.:)

Shishir's POV.

Absentmindedly I answered the phone as it rang without checking the number. "Hello?"

"Hey Shishir! How are you?" the happy sounding female voice surprised me making me check the screen of my mobile.

The landline number of my Delhi home!

"Varsha Bhabhi?" I asked still surprised at her call "I am good." I smiled wondering what made my sister in law call me today.

"I am wonderful!" she exclaimed before giggling into the phone. "Oh sorry you did not ask." She giggled some more "Incase you wanted to know I am wonderful, amazing. Can I speak to Suvarba?"

"What?" I took a second to connect to the steep change in topic. I was used to her bubbly and over enthusiastic often non coherent conversation but this was unusual even by her standards. "You called on my mobile to speak with Suvarna?" I asked.

"No I did not. But now I want to." She bubbled on and I smiled. There was no changing her. "Hold on. I will take the phone to her."

"No need. I have already messaged her. She is coming to you."

"Oh?" I blurted in surprise. "Oh." I conceded aware I was sounding like a bad echo of my own words.

Just then Suvi entered my study and I smiled at her pointing at the mobile in my hand. She shrugged to say she did not know what was going on either and took the phone from my hand.

"Hello." She smiled into the phone sitting down on a chair opposite me.

"Oh?" she said raising her eyes to my face. "Okay. One minute." She said and got up and sat further away on a couch.

What the hell? I got up but she stopped me signalling silently for me to not get closer.

This is crazy!

"Really?" Suvi yelled making me involuntarily cover my one ear with my hand. "Oh my God! Wow! This is the best news." She gushed. Then once again raised her eyes to my face before frowning "Oh? Okay. Okay. Don't worry I will not tell him."

What.the.crazy.hell?

Obviously I am the one who is supposed to be 'not told.' "That is my phone you are using." I said feeling grumpy.

"Shh-!" she hissed scowling at me before turning her eyes away and smiling again. "Aww! Vikram Bhaiya is so adorable."

Eh?

"You are married to the best man on earth."

Enough.

He is my cousin brother but I should be her best man on earth.

"Excuse me. I am trying to work here." I said pointing at the closed file in front of me.

"Be quite." She hissed at me.

Who me??

"Just hold on okay. There is too much disturbance over here." Suvi pointedly glared at me before stomping out of the room with my mobile.

What was so secretive that I had to be hushed and shushed and have her bang that door on my face? Almost.

Should I go after her? I can always pretend I have stepped out for a refill of water, I mused looking at the still almost full bottle of water on my table.