Chapter 89

Hey! I have tried to make the explanation really simple so that things become clear to all. Do let me know if there are still any confusions in the comment section and I will include/ address them in the next chapter.

I was psyched out (both delighted and surprised!) how almost everyone was guessing about the 'Rockstar' but hardly few on Aditya and Ben. LOL!

Enjoy!

Continued from where chapter 88 ended.

Suvarna's POV.

My head turned towards the man who had pulled me onto his lap and was all smiles and grinning ear to ear.

He was not looking at me of course- his smile and happiness was all directed towards the other occupants of the car and this fact gave way to rage from the initial shock.

Everyone- EVERYONE was a part of this plan but I had no clue!

My subconscious mind tried to remind me about the tracker in me but that only added to my frustration. I shoved my inner voice down under rising feeling of indignant.

"Shishir."

"Shishir?"

"Shishir!!?"

He is not even responding.

I shook his hand- hard.

He smacked my hand away as though I am a housefly!

Sooo-

"Ouch!"

Good.

"What the hell- Suvi??" he gave me an astounded look "What are you doing here?" then he shook is head as though he just remembered my presence "Oh yes- you smuggled yourself in!"

The cheek of the man! He forgot I was present even while I was sitting on his lap!

"Why did you bite my hand?" asked the big blundering oaf as he rubbed his hand.

I should have also pinched him, I thought not at all sorry for what I had done.

He deserved it and more!

"So- the fight between you and Aditya was a fake one?" I stated the now obvious fact.

The oaf just grinned at my expression and shrugged. When I glared at him he chuckled softly.

"We need to get down and go inside." Danny's voice sounded from the front of the car making me break eye contact with Shishir and look at him.

He gave me an apologetic grin while pointing with his chin towards the right side of the car. I realised the car had come to a stop and was now outside a police station- obviously the one we had intended to reach.

"Don't worry Suvarna no laws have been broken." Rahul said and I narrowed my eyes turning to look at Charles.

"I am sure a lot of traffic rules were overlooked when Charles drove in that speed." It was largely due to that speed that we had managed to drive away so far from that gloomy remnants of an old castle.

My comment drew some more chuckles making me feel more infuriated "That was as per the instruction from the cops." Shishir said before adding "Go on in all of you. Me and Suvi will join you all shortly."

"Poor baby." Paresh said cheekily as he scrambled out of the car and out of my reach

"Pesky baby!" Aditya quipped. They high fived shocking me.

"Both your cousins are nasty." I shouted glaring at Shishir.

He gave me a charming smile in return and just looked outside waiting for others to enter the building and go out of sight.